Cheap premier league players

• Any cheap players 40p or less worth a punt in the premier league today? Just have 40 pound to spend from jota divs, the last of the big spenders

• Good thread, il be doing same with a cheap punt today.

• @NewUser332703

Thiago Silva...

5 clean sheets for Chelsea with him playing, PB scores have been great with no assists or goals and Chelsea are playing against Sheffield United who have struggled to score most the season.

If it's younger, unproven but promising players you're after, Koch at Leeds has been super impressive at times this season (he's also been a liability at times but I see potential).

Meanwhile... someone in between them agewise is Mateusz Klich who is going for 36p on bid and he takes penalties for Leeds... as well as some freekicks and some corners with Kalvin Phillips out. Leeds have a crazy attacking style, so I'd imagine it won't be long before he nabs a goal.

• @Dan-The-Man iv a bid in for silva since your thread about him, I bid 21p prob not gonna get him until after the match or not at all unless bid higher, I’ll put Koch on the list of options though thanks

• @AndydfopT take as little risk as possible, you any ideas? I’m thinking of Coleman or masuaku, don’t know they any good at pb though

• If you want long term,which to me is about 6-8months, you can get Mela Arrizabalaga for £0.22p, he is likely to move on, the media might get you a few pence and he will move to a top team in a big league, he is also Spain's number 1.

Otherwise, look at a few out of favour players, Stones at City for £0.30-0.41p.

Or pop it all on Ings who is injured, but will be back playing, hopefully by which point the market has found normality, you might just double your money.

Last one haha, Azpilicueta, playing for Chelsea, chips in with assists and know to score, currently picking up at £0.29p.

• @NewUser332703 said in Cheap premier league players:

@Dan-The-Man iv a bid in for silva since your thread about him, I bid 21p prob not gonna get him until after the match or not at all unless bid higher, I’ll put Koch on the list of options though thanks

Screen Shot 2020-11-07 at 09.43.34.png

I managed to pick some up on Tuesday for 21p, not sure if you'll get anyone before the game selling him at that.

• @NewUser332703 not yet, will scan later il put on here

• Jairo Riedewald, Palace, well under 30p on ME

Just won fans player of month. Getting in starting lineup now after time on sidelines. Scored first goal against Fulham 2 game ago.

• @StinkyT25 If he can treble his PB scores of 80 perhaps

• @NewUser332703

Well... Chilwell is in a decent position for the PB win...

Worth noting that Silva matched Chilwell's performance... and the difference maker is simply the Game Winning Goal bonus, which is 35 points.

Thiago 182
    Chilwell 217

GWG = 35 points

Had Chelsea conceded again, Thiago would have jumped into the lead or had they not conceded, it would have been a tie with Chilwell taking the PB because of his age.

That's the way the cookie crumbles but given they had no clean sheet bonus, and their scores are both class and at least if you got Silva, you picked up some IPD's.

• @Dan-The-Man How does the Game Winning Goal work. It always confuses me. Does it have to be the winning goal by a 1 goal margin or does the last goal for the winning team gain it (eg Werner today scored the last goal)

• @NewUser84362 You're criticising the matrix on another thread, yet you don't even know how it works?

Game winning goal is the first goal that separates the teams, so in a 2-1 win it's the second goal for the home team, in a 4-0 win it's the first goal for the home team, and in a 3-1 win, it's still the second goal for the home team

• @NewUser84362 said in Cheap premier league players:

@Dan-The-Man How does the Game Winning Goal work. It always confuses me. Does it have to be the winning goal by a 1 goal margin or does the last goal for the winning team gain it (eg Werner today scored the last goal)

Buddy....on the other thread you're moaning about how PB scores are produced......now you're asking questions about how it Does work ?
    You really can't argue about it if you havent looked at how it's worked out

for info

the goal that separates the teams

• @Dan-The-Man said in Cheap premier league players:

@NewUser332703

Worth noting that Silva matched Chilwell's performance... and the difference maker is simply the Game Winning Goal bonus, which is 35 points.

Thiago 182
    Chilwell 217

GWG = 35 points

Had Chelsea conceded again, Thiago would have jumped into the lead or had they not conceded, it would have been a tie with Chilwell taking the PB because of his age.

That's the way the cookie crumbles but given they had no clean sheet bonus, and their scores are both class and at least if you got Silva, you picked up some IPD's.

If they hadnt conceded then they both would've received the cs so therefore there still would've been a 35 point difference, plus they both scored so if youd have bought either then you would've received ipd, just at a better yield for silva than chilwell

• @Ddr said in Cheap premier league players:

@Dan-The-Man said in Cheap premier league players:

@NewUser332703

Thiago 182
    Chilwell 217

GWG = 35 points

If they hadnt conceded then they both would've received the cs so therefore there still would've been a 35 point difference, plus they both scored so if youd have bought either then you would've received ipd, just at a better yield for silva than chilwell

No, the 35 points difference between them was caused by them conceding, making Chilwell's goal the GWG.

• @Dan-The-Man fair point, was just looking at the cs, not the gwg

But the ipd point stands true

• @Dan-The-Man opta adjustments kicking in now, only a 29 point difference currently

• Not someone I own but looking at todays scores, cresswell seems a solid shout if you’re looking for a cheap Bpl player given he got 227 without a goal or assist. I think he’s on corners and free kicks at the moment.

• @RManny23 problem with cresswell is he’ll hardly ever get the win and clean sheet bonus, which would be an extra 43 points I think