Understanding current state of FI

• I think the Fernandes situation today has taught us a lot about the current FI situation.

Fernandes, FI traders popular player scoring two goals leading PB and although the price gap closes its not a good sign.

Basically traders are waiting to get out. Therefore FI needs to make sone kind changes and i think they already understand this. However its not an easy decision and I as a trader underatand that.

Many traders have overpaid on many players but thats not FI's problem. What im suggesting is that the general sentiment towards FI needs to change for the better and hence they need to make changes accordingly. If that makes any sense!

• @Falcon said in Understanding current state of FI:

I think the Fernandes situation today has taught us a lot about the current FI situation.

Fernandes, FI traders popular player scoring two goals leading PB and although the price gap closes its not a good sign.

Basically traders are waiting to get out. Therefore FI needs to make sone kind changes and i think they already understand this. However its not an easy decision and I as a trader underatand that.

Many traders have overpaid on many players but thats not FI's problem. What im suggesting is that the general sentiment towards FI needs to change for the better and hence they need to make changes accordingly. If that makes any sense!

True good point made mate! So same goes for all the other top players too, mbappe Neymar Trent etc people just need good performances an there out... feel sorry for traders but I’m defo holding Bruno for another 2 years yet pointless selling an missing out on his divs

• Right , the real problem here is the fact that they changed the platform in due course....
    Let me elaborate, so basically people that signed up prior the changes have been buying players valued with the IS in place ( so not overpriced in relation to the risk ) ,then FI decided to take IS out the risk increased and players become overpriced .
    The trouble is not the removing of IS but the fact that as a company you can't sell something for 10 and then decide that you want to change the way things work and that thing that you were selling at 10 is now worth 5 ,I mean people already bought qt 10 so basically FI made everyone loose because this can be applied to 90 percent of the market .
    They should have started the platform with this system in the first place or resetted the ports no by paying people cash but let's say if someone bought Bruno 100 x £10 prior the introduction of OB and his price dropped to 5 whiting a month let's say ( so to give a deadline ) a good thing to do would have been double Bruno shares for that perso so would have 200x5 this way they could have kept confidence in the product and people wouldn't have felt conned ...

I know this would have had a financial cost but in the long run would have helped FI ad the platform would have grown .

Also the old users would have been happy as essentially they haven't lost anything actually they could have doubled their dividends qnd new users could have bought shares at 5 .
    Fi would have gained from the removal of is and the buy and sell commissions (2%)
    Instead they got greedy and killing their own baby .
    Maybe without the pandemic wouldn't have been so bad but right now I don't think it will recover as people think ...yes yelds are great but you will need someone to sell the players to at some point ...
    And looking at the market there is a lot of people that want out and the longer it goes the more the number of people wanting to leave will increase. if you read my previous posts I was adamant I would sit tight and wait but after the last announcement I completely lost patience and love for it ...

• 3 place media every day. So easy to implement also.

• @R9inter agree 100% about the change made killing things.

Too many people are saying the price of the players is getting towards its true value. Bollaxs. People were buying players close on 20 quid a pop. So people will pay that amount.

Top and bottom is the rules changed massively. Everyone's ports got smashed in one change, the players didn't become overpriced just like that did they? And if they did, then the change had a fundamental change on the value of a person's port.

We have a couple of weeks of international football, prices will continue to drop. We will continue to moan and groan. At this moment in time we, the traders won't change anything. All we will continue to do is piss each other off moaning about the same things.

Only FI can change things, we can't or should I say we won't as people don't want to take the hits to change our styles.

Therefore as I have posted before, the minority wil crack on and buy low knowing FI won't allow their idea to go to the wall. Worst case is someone wil. It the business and concept, lob a load of coin at it and make it work.

The problem we have is, when the change is made from FI loads of people will get out, and we will be in another circle of rocket then drop.

For me, when FI make the next change, apart from the odd promo. Leave the product as it is. Let people use their own 3 year calculations and crack on.

Let people gain confidence in the product again. I understand change, but change when you can.

Tell us what's going to change, the date, implement the change and crack on.

• @Falcon said in Understanding current state of FI:

I think the Fernandes situation today has taught us a lot about the current FI situation.

Not convinced this is traders wanting to get out and panicking.

I think a lot of this is the expectation that with an international break, people can sell now and buy back cheaper on bids in the next few days.

There is probably some pre determined plans that people will sell anyone sellable this weekend to buy back.

• @Sol same old winners though so not helping the whole market?

• @MUFC said in Understanding current state of FI:

@Sol same old winners though so not helping the whole market?

That probably doesn't matter at the moment. It's the whole rising tide lifts all boats. And the reverse.

Not sure if triple media is the answer but if you got media players rising it would probably boost whole market.

Honestly they may have to do a complete u turn and go tiered pb. Depends what is in the pot. If you can put the 2 percent buy commission into tiered pb it would help a lot. Probably.

• @Millerman
    I agree with everything you said ,but I would also add that when they made the change they should have put something in place for older users ( like I said in my previous post maybe double the share for these users ? Or any other thing to safeguard older ports )
    I think they acted the wrong way and it was self harming .but as you say we can't do nothing ... I personally sold all up just waiting for last player to sell as you know .
    But if it recovers I will be back and despite I believe I would make q killing buying now on the dip I am not confident enough to risk money ,so I rather see tangible recovery qnd pay more for shares but I would be sure that the platform will have q profitable future qt the end of the day i would be playing for dividends so don't matter how much I pay for a share if I will be "guaranteed " that I will be able to get out (selling ) at some point .

• @SDOAFIT I think tiered pb is a great shout

• @MUFC said in Understanding current state of FI:

@SDOAFIT I think tiered pb is a great shout

They have blanket refused it in the past. Might have no choice though. They have turned off comments on tweets so will be in panic mode themselves

• @SDOAFIT did they really turn the comments off ? That is bad for confidence tho wtf qre they doing ?
    I might email them to see if they can offer me q job as PR I might make q fortune working for them sorting their shit out

• @MUFC

I think a tiered PB will definately work. I.e. 3 players win in each position. 10p top 7p 2nd 5p 3rd . . The gaps in the TOTM are crazy aswell as the amount its terribly low.

• @Falcon I think the bollock they dropped is allowing people to buy thousands in a average player knowing you could IS then taking that away leaving people with them, it was ok to gamble when IS was around as you could lose say 10p drop and IS and lose another 4 or 5p but you could get your money straight away now you may lose the lot

• @MUFC

True but thats not happening again im certain. So a tiered PB would be great. In due time players values will settle and become stable according to traders themselves imo.

• @R9inter said in Understanding current state of FI:

@SDOAFIT did they really turn the comments off ? That is bad for confidence tho wtf qre they doing ?
    I might email them to see if they can offer me q job as PR I might make q fortune working for them sorting their shit out

Yep.

The tweets were getting slammed with sarcy replies. Getting a bit toxic.

They are probably going to have to use whatever they can u turn or otherwise.

• @SDOAFIT
    Oh right, well hope it gets sorted out I will happily reinvest if it does

• @Falcon

Lol, imagine you've just signed up for FI, Bruno scores 2 and gets an assist in the early kick off. He's in pole position for Star Man, has MB sealed up...

And here's how the market reacted...

Screen Shot 2020-11-07 at 16.14.02.png

Can you imagine anything more confusing than that for a first time buyer?

• @Dan-The-Man said in Understanding current state of FI:

@Falcon

Lol, imagine you've just signed up for FI, Bruno scores 2 and gets an assist in the early kick off. He's in pole position for Star Man, has MB sealed up...

And here's how the market reacted...

Screen Shot 2020-11-07 at 16.14.02.png

Can you imagine anything more confusing than that for a first time buyer?

Yes.

Top up time lads!!!!

• @Falcon they need a way of getting players to buy minted new shares as well, no one is using that at the moment and that's going to be one of their biggest incomes surely