Hang on here guys

• It will all be good soon,I have been here a couple of years and had ups and downs lost all my profit.
    But still believe in the platform it will sort itself out and come the Euros next year the profit will come
    Enjoy the ride.

• No worries here, lets hope they all get down to 10p a share and I'll spend my savings

• what effect do you thing the euros will have? Serious question

• @trig I'm assuming people think they'll do a promotion to coincide with the Euros but to be honest it'll depend on the market. If it's still going like this (heaven help us), they might do a bonus IPD promo perhaps? But if things have picked back up and they've had to throw money into the platform to keep it going through 2021, I'm not sure how much impact the Euros will have.

Not been on FI during an international tournament though so not sure what to expect myself.

• @howsthebacon I agree, you could buy decent internationals like Lukaku and Griezeman etc but they could be out after 3 games.........

• @trig and we might also see a bit of a crash in non European players causing some panic for Messi/Neymar holders. Not sure the Euros is the shining light at the end of the tunnel. It'll be a bonus if everything is back running smoothly - unless they decide to run some huge marketing campaign to capitalise on the hype of the Euros. But in all seriousness is anyone excited about a behind closed doors international tournament held in Russia? Feel like the buzz has died down a bit.

• @howsthebacon think Il be happy to have a port by the time the euros come round

• @trig judging where we are, very little, depends on many variables, economy, travel, mood of TB e country, virus & what the powers that be decide to do.

• @howsthebacon the tournament will go ahead in the different countries, too many local authorities have invested to much for UEFA to pull the plug on it.

However I suspect there will be some fans and maybe a lot more in countries with low R rates.

If it was to go ahead in one country it will be England.

• @trig honestly can’t see the euros going ahead as planned ( in 12 countries or whatever it was ) what would be the point if there’s no fans allowed? England or Russia as a one nation tournament would make much more sense

• @Gregolocky so you have local authorities like Glasgow City Council/SFA and Dublin/FAI have spent millions already on plans and staffing. So if UEFA pulled the plug they are either leaving themselves up to massive legal action or the chance they will never be welcome back in the other 11 cities/countries.

If they took the tournament to Russia the FA would absolutely lose their shit and although a smaller tournament the FA are hosting the woman's euros the next year and possibly a lot of future CL finals due to the numbers they can get in at it Wembley.

Believe me unless there is a massive future outbreak of covid this tournament is going ahead across Europe.......

• @trig it just doesn’t make logistical sense, players and staff going from country to country having Covid test after Covid test when they could just create a bubble in a large country. Group a b and c based up north of England and d e and f down south. There is also this aeronautical European traffic light system to take into account

• @Gregolocky there is literally no difference between playing a euros in different countries to playing champions League and Europa League around the whole of Europe every week is there?

• I’ve got a port of eleven players and all of them yesterday had no sell price, how do f.i. Expect people to trade when the market is at a stand still. Looking at the top 200 players this morning and there’s not one that is showing a rise.

• @Magpie9 maybe I don't no,but could they get to a stage where no player can sell then thats when the order books come in.As a lot of players are in the no sell zone.

• This hang on in there needs to stop.

You should not hold on to a falling asset. Sell it up then buy back in when its at the bottom.

Nothing is saying that you cant buy things later, when the price is lower, you are just taking losses that can easily be avoided. Then at the later time you can decide if you want to have more shares or keep some cash on the sidelines. Plus you can rebalance the portfolio.

• @Toptom said in Hang on here guys:

This hang on in there needs to stop.

You should not hold on to a falling asset. Sell it up then buy back in when its at the bottom.

Nothing is saying that you cant buy things later, when the price is lower, you are just taking losses that can easily be avoided. Then at the later time you can decide if you want to have more shares or keep some cash on the sidelines. Plus you can rebalance the portfolio.

There’s a lot of sense to this. I sold on brown Sunday for a 15% loss, bought back mid-September and am still 7% up from where I started. But I’m happy to stay in through this dip because the value, particular in players under £2ish is getting very tough to ignore.

• @Richio sorry mate but I gotta ask this ...you claim that the value is amazing right ?
    So where are the serious investors(not gamblers actual people that trade the stock market )?

If it was so much value they would be all over it ...they are sharks that make money if they are not here I am not on convinced that the platform has plenty of value ...
    Please you tell me

• @R9inter said in Hang on here guys:

@Richio sorry mate but I gotta ask this ...you claim that the value is amazing right ?
    So where are the serious investors(not gamblers actual people that trade the stock market )?

If it was so much value they would be all over it ...they are sharks that make money if they are not here I am not on convinced that the platform has plenty of value ...
    Please you tell me

Oh they are out there.

Just look at 'newuser1234567789' on here or the boys on twitter spreading doom and gloom....whilst waiting to pounce at rock bottom prices. They simply do not think it's bottomed out yet.

Look at the % return on Cresswell, Fabianski, Messi......

Spread fear. Sit on funds, Wait. It's Brown Sunday but with more patience.

FI have large funds in the bank. More if you consider what some are prepared to sell for right now.