Amazing value

• Surely as long as you believe the index is going to survive then these prices can't go much lower?

Harry Kane is currently available at £4.50.

To recoup that in 3 years he has to top media 30 times a year as the England captain with the euros and a world cup coming up.

If he does that then he recoups his cost without ever winning PB.

There are examples like this throughout the index.

Personally I'm investing what I can afford as whatever happens to the value of these players in the next few months the prices are low enough now that the Divs will cover your investment and more.

• @NewUser673235 I wish you all the best but to think or expect Harry Kane to win mb 30 times a year is fanciful at best. He’s just not that interesting unless he’s breaking records.
    If he wins 10-15 times I’ll be happy and impressed as a holder. 30 times is close on 9% a year, even In a tournament year it’s a stretch

• There is no value at the moment as the players drops are out weighing the divs.
    The only way Harry Kane gets that much divs if he moves to Utd or has a career ending injury by that time you can’t sell him any way.

• Ok, that example is extreme but obviously he will have PB wins as well. My point is the prices can only drop so far because at some point the expected divs are more than their cost. You have to assume that you can flip therm at some point in that 3 year cycle as well.

Unless FI go under, which I personally don't see happening, then I can't see how you'd possibly lose money long term if you invest now.

As a business they can't be looking at the situation right now and not be concerned. They will frantically be working away at solutions. They can't be far off.

We're an announcement away from prices rapidly moving in the other direction at which point people will be wishing they pumped more in during this collapse.

• @NewUser673235 or they will use it as good time to get out!

• @CLACKETT also, unless spurs win major trophies I think this is a likely option in the next couple of years.

He has spoken a few times recently about a career being short and wanting to win things.

• @NewUser673235 he won’t go to Utd with a clown in charge best stay at spurs with a manager 10x better!

• @CLACKETT yeah but Poch is favourite to replace Ole and if he does the links to Kane are inevitable.

This is just one example anyway. My point is I think there is value everywhere right now. Divs have have been higher and prices have never been lower. There comes a point where they can't drop any more.

• @NewUser673235 that it’s true but at some point if this carrys on with no sell value on players people are gona get out when they can it’s so bad from a mega product to a shit show 6 out of the top 10 players have no sell value so basically they are only worth what you can sell them for which at the moment is nothing!

• Couldn’t agree more, though I feel Kane isn’t the best example.
    At these prices, there are players with % returns so high per season ( also adding in to the equation the Euros and World Cup ) .

FI are just one announcement from this thing taking off like never before.

People with real money ( and by that I mean shit tonnes ). With come flying in and scoop up thousands of shares making an absolute killing.

If you believe in FI, then your staring an opportunity in the face which you are unlikely to see again.

I’ve personally invested 9K in here during a four month period but I wish I was coming in fresh now.

Desperately trying to find a couple more grand which I don’t need access to for a few years so I can pump some more into my own portfolio of players, further reducing their cost.

All divs are going straight back in obviously

• Haha, we can agree on that but this isn't something that can be sustained long term so either the company folds or something changes.

The bet now is not on the players it's on the future survival of FI. I believe it will turn this around and when it does we won't see prices like this again.

It's just a waiting game and try to enjoy the divs in the meantime.

• @CLACKETT anyone who thinks there is no value in the index is mad .. there’s plenty of value .. once the soft money is gone things will recover

• @Three-lions I'm just using Kane as an example but you can make a case for virtually everyone in the top 200.

Wish I had that kind of money to invest but agree that I'm putting everything I can afford in right now.

I'm also fairly new to the platform which I think helps because I've not got the massive minus numbers in my face every time I open the app. But coming into it new you can see the value at current prices.

Hopefully they can stay low until I find a bit more money!

• @Doddy said in Amazing value:

@CLACKETT anyone who thinks there is no value in the index is mad .. there’s plenty of value .. once the soft money is gone things will recover

Soft money.

Love that quote, must have been a lot of soft money, as it's been used to describe the index for the last 8 weeks.

Give me semi anyday and hard can be a dream.

• He who dares wins Rodders

This time next year we’ll be !!!!!

I’ve never met a wealthy person who at some point didn’t take a risk ..... if I’m wrong then I’m wrong

• @Three-lions said in Amazing value:

Couldn’t agree more, though I feel Kane isn’t the best example.
    At these prices, there are players with % returns so high per season ( also adding in to the equation the Euros and World Cup ) .

FI are just one announcement from this thing taking off like never before.

People with real money ( and by that I mean shit tonnes ). With come flying in and scoop up thousands of shares making an absolute killing.

If you believe in FI, then your staring an opportunity in the face which you are unlikely to see again.

I’ve personally invested 9K in here during a four month period but I wish I was coming in fresh now.

Desperately trying to find a couple more grand which I don’t need access to for a few years so I can pump some more into my own portfolio of players, further reducing their cost.

All divs are going straight back in obviously

Not one person with any serious money would touch the platform at the moment, unless as you say the announcement is outstanding.

It's broken, a lot of people are listing, sitting and waiting. A few people are snapping cheap shares up and fair play if I had the nuts I would too.

FI will unbreak it, there will be a rush for the exit, prices will settle and then it will grow again.

Or FI will think fuck this, let the 3 year bets run out, which they could do of they wanted. And start up again under a new name, learning from the past.....I doubt that would happen, but never say never.

My personal guess, is they won't do a thing, they will get to full order banks and the product will rise again. Football fans are fickle, we hate our football managers, tear up our season tickets and say it's wank, I'm not waiting my money.

Only to go again and spunk our hard earned cash up against the wall in the hope of being their when the club have that once generational blinder.

As betters we are no different, just get the changes in. Tell us the rules for the next 3 years and crack on.

If plenty of cash is being made, then by all means lob us a promo. But level playing field is all I ask for.

My port is diverse, mid to long term international players with euro and world cups. Proven MB and PB players, and 30 day IPD flips.

Can't sell a fucking player, not one. All been up for sale for nearly 2 weeks now. Some could say it's timing? Some could say I should have seen the signs.

I say I bought those players knowing the risk at that moment in time, not after fucking about with a part implemented fundimental change to the platform.

I wonder how many people have written to the GC asking of its fair what has been done? It doesn't feel it, but it certainly will be within the rules of the commission no doubt.

Also, a question to those who may be in the industry, say FI did go tits up, would we just lose our current port? Orwould there be a process to go through to get some type of value back, isn't the value of the minted shares held in some type of separate account?

• Kane will win £1.50 a season in dividends easily.

Even in the extremely unlikely scenario where he generates 0p from PB, IPD and TotM, 30 MB wins per year equates to 2.5 per month. Should achieve that no problem, particularly with Euro 2021 and WC2022 on the horizon.

• People keep saying there is loads of value but with the state of the index currently, with a global pandemic and with them now introducing a 2% buyers commission players aren't good value. You now have to win 4% of your money back straight away to break even and that's without the big risks that are involved with footballers over a 3 year period

• @Three-lions I have loads most do fuck all and get given it!

• lets be serious if kimmich has dropped 45p in a week and is the best dividend player at the moment on fi what hope is there for the rest