Injuries Galore (Ronaldo now)

• Ronaldo just went off with an ankle injury, doesn't look too serious, but it adds to the likes of Kimmich, Van Dijk, Pulisic, Kalvin Phillips, Luke Shaw...

It will be interesting to see if the injury pattern stands up in current market conditions.

• @Dan-The-Man can't imagine how Kalvin Phillip's and Luke Shaw got onto that list ahead of Ansu Fati and Neymar..

..unless someone's throwing subtle hints in!!!

But yeah, I think cancelling Internationals would be fantastic, both to stop groups of people travelling around the world to kick ball but also so I can maintain at least a bit of the current worth of my portfolio and these players can recover.

• @Lukeroro said in Injuries Galore (Ronaldo now):

@Dan-The-Man can't imagine how Kalvin Phillip's and Luke Shaw got onto that list ahead of Ansu Fati and Neymar..

Come now... If there's one thing nobody can accuse me of, it's being subtle. When I wanna pump Phillips at you, I'll make ten threads a thread dedicated to the Yorkshire Pirlo, explaining that he takes freekicks, corners and is an absolute boss at the back for Leeds, not to mention a strong candidate for the Euro's/World Cup for England.

Besides, when is Neymar not injured?

I do own Phillips though and would highly recommend you buy him before his next rise ;-)

But yeah, I think cancelling Internationals would be fantastic, both to stop groups of people travelling around the world to kick ball but also so I can maintain at least a bit of the current worth of my portfolio

Ambitious. Asking folk to be reasonable during a pandemic and wanting to keep your port value...

• @Dan-The-Man I think he is unlikely to miss the boat on any rise. Well a rise on any player at the moment come to think of it. 😂

• @Dan-The-Man the Kimmich one is a stinker, the first time I've ever gone for him was Brown Sunday and he's returned almost a pound in dividends since then.

If he carries on dropping then Mum, Dad, my ex and her cat are getting a bundle of Kimmichs for Christmas.

And maybe a couple of Abdou Diallo shares, in the interest of variety!