Sport Stack: Careers

• Any other Sport Stack users on here? Just had a notification to download their new 'Careers' app. Looks like much more of a direct rival to FI, compared to their original product which was all about each 90 min match...

• @FI-Hornet-Joe your user name is quite apt seeing as trying to promote another platform on the forum is the proverbial kicking of a Hornets nest

• Nothing wrong with being interested in other platforms, and unlike many in this forum I don't constantly berate FI on this forum, or indeed on Twitter. I'm still enthusiastic and bullish on FI and still have a significant amount of money in the platform. Being interested in sticking the occasional tenner in SportStack doesn't make me one of the FI doomsters.

• @FI-Hornet-Joe said in Sport Stack: Careers:

Nothing wrong with being interested in other platforms, and unlike many in this forum I don't constantly berate FI on this forum, or indeed on Twitter. I'm still enthusiastic and bullish on FI and still have a significant amount of money in the platform. Being interested in sticking the occasional tenner in SportStack doesn't make me one of the FI doomsters.

Didnt say it did make you a doomster, but the community do not take well to other platforms being discussed or subtly promoted was my point

• @Ddr that's not my experience. Plenty of footstock discussions take place regularly!

• @FI-Hornet-Joe and they get roundly slammed and removed

• I always think competition should be discussed on here. This SS announcement really has come at a clever time. They even waited to see what the FI announcement was like, then added the FI # in their advert. Its created more of a buzz in the chat groups im in than FI has done in a while.

FI need to see competitors being discussed to gain insight and hopefully react.

But yes, @Ddr is right, it doesn't go down well, so be prepared. Although a lot of those knights in shining armor that wouldn't allow this sort of chinwagging seem to have left.

• @Westy said in Sport Stack: Careers:

Competitor analysis is always key, particularly when the customer base is unhappy.

• @Lukeroro indeed!

I dont know why there has always been so much fear about it on here...on other platforms forums they have dedicated chat rooms for the other platforms. Imagine the goss the staff get a look at and can feedback to headquarters. Id guess a lot of the improvements made by other platforms has been prompted by them seeing issues being discussed.

• Sportstack 1.0 hasn’t been the success we were told it would be, so here they go launching Sportstack 2.0.

Just hope no one gets caught with money in 2.0, when they decide to create Sportstack 3.0

• I don't know sportstack or footstock, I seem to remember getting an email once for free shares on launch to something but couldn't be bothered... But i do like the idea of taking all the 'best bits' of FI and putting them onto a competent platform that is not just easy to understand, but which keeps things relatively simple so that we trade based on players doing well or badly, rather than because the platform is offering prizes or panicking about the stupid giveaways it keeps giving!!!

If there is a platform out there that allows you to invest on footballers going up and down through playing football, then i'm all up for investing!!!!

• @Westy said in Sport Stack: Careers:

I always think competition should be discussed on here. This SS announcement really has come at a clever time. They even waited to see what the FI announcement was like, then added the FI # in their advert. Its created more of a buzz in the chat groups im in than FI has done in a while.

But yes, @Ddr is right, it doesn't go down well, so be prepared. Although a lot of those knights in shining armor that wouldn't allow this sort of chinwagging seem to have left.

Disagree that it's the users who have left didnt want it being discussed.....its being chewed over quite openly on the discord channel atm

It's a shame that the threads got removed as I'd love to go back through and remind myself who they were and whether theyll object to another platform being discussed if they are still here

• They have properly gone after FI haven't they? Timing of the announcement with FI hashtag. FI might have to respond here... they might need to u turn on the tiered pb. That's the area they have gone for.. the better chance of an immediate return.

Ironically (FI) could probably do with Covid stopping football as they have media.

• @SDOAFIT When you say U-turn - was tiered PB ever on the cards?

• Looks good to me.

Just IS half of my pf. What's another few hundred lost after £9k.

FI deserve this.

• @SDOAFIT said in Sport Stack: Careers:

They have properly gone after FI haven't they? Timing of the announcement with FI hashtag. FI might have to respond here... they might need to u turn on the tiered pb. That's the area they have gone for.. the better chance of an immediate return.

Ironically (FI) could probably do with Covid stopping football as they have media.

really aggressive tactic... on announcement day and using the index hashtag. just joined up to their slack and some big FI hitters are in there already. As well as on the twitter ...Lee B, Bruce Wayne, G Pirlo

it looks excellent, I will sign up when its on android

FI need to respond, but the iming was great, just after FI announcement so if they respond quick they look desperate

• How many players on Sportstack for their career mode?

• @Tom77 62 atm I believe I read somewhere

• Is it any good? Just had the briefest of looks?

• @OneBigHoliday said in Sport Stack: Careers:

Is it any good? Just had the briefest of looks?

FI is better!