IPD Potential

• Obviously with the recent announcement and the general state of FI, there is a lot of negativity floating around but i feel there is a lot of dividend earning potential coming up. A congested domestic winter period combined with Champions League means some of the big teams have 8 or 9 matches in a 30 day period if you buy at the right time, around 21/11/20 seeming to be optimum.

Bayern as an Example
    80ee3614-b79b-4c5b-b7a4-e3ef9e86e4ef-image.png

I'm going to use the lack of games as a chance to research some purchases ready, who are your star buys for IPD potential?

Thanks!

• One point on this - it is worth factoring buy commission in, unless you think prices will be lower by the 21st.

That extra 2% is worth more than IPD potential over the extra couple of games in many cases.

• @Timmy Very good point. i was looking at the lower end of the price scale so the 2% would be covered by an assist or goal.

• Bought 400 Lewendowski myself over last couple of days - rather lose out on a game or two than pay a £+ more next, ditto Salah which hasnt gone so well hahaha!

• Lewa could get 15p+ IPDs easily in that time period, plus any PB. Think he'll probably start 7 of the 9 games (likely to rest CL if qualified). With Kimmich injured I can't see him being rested much as Bayern won't win games as easily without his control in CM. I hold and will be holding more!

• Lewa always a good conender for IPD

Juve got a decent run of winnable fixtures:
    d884a861-0987-435b-b368-41390b533a33-image.png

• @TraderDom99 said in IPD Potential:

@Timmy Very good point. i was looking at the lower end of the price scale so the 2% would be covered by an assist or goal.

Yep but you need to sell as well. So you need another 2% to cover that and to be worthwhile you want to do better than break even. You probably want to be targeting 10% to justify risk and the ones that don't come off.

So for a 50p player, you probably a reasonable chance of covering 7p. Either by IPDs themselves or by buying lower than you sell for.

Depends whether you are able to reliably sell for more than you buy when the market stabilises. Otherwise probably not worth it.