Don't sell your shares

• The prices now are probably rock bottom, if you Instant sell now other people are practically mugging you. Just my opinion of course but Aubameyang at £1. Callum Wilson at 47p. Martial at £1.13. Just 3 examples. But if you do sell, reinvestment is probably a good idea. Cashing out now, bad idea.

• @Deano4dawin

They won’t listen mate! They’ll keep IS-ing till Wednesday night

• @Dav

I can understand those instant selling as they may have reasons for needing the cash, lost belief in the product and previously invested thinking it was a lower risk product. What I cannot understand is why many people are listing shares for sale at the market buy price.

This just pushes down the price that nobody is willing to pay but more importantly reduces the lowest instant sell price so that the get out price is even lower. If all those that want out did not market list there shares they would all probably be able eventually get out of most holds at a higher price as sentiment would be higher!

• It is worth selling if you can reinvest money into someone better. Everyone is dropping, including the best value options.

Cant see many dividend wins for Auba this season

• @Timmy yeah or Callum wilson 😂😂

• Prices are nowhere near rock bottom. You just wait until Thursday when all the selling pressure is released.

This is dumb advice.

• @CLACKETT to be fair Wilson has returned some decent dividends for Deano so far. I'm a Toon fan so I can't see him winning any PB but at his current price he could be a good IPD hold if flipped. I know the 2% is a spanner in the works but no commission on bids instantly matched right? So if Deano goes in a bit higher when Newcastle have a lot of fixtures he could still return something.

Auba on the other hand, I think Arsenal will change their system because he has been pretty useless last few game as have the team, he is their star man, they need to get the best out of him. No reason why he can't win PB at some point, he can create and score - just needs the rest of the team to also pull their finger out. He is good value at £1, you can't deny that.

Ps. As an Arsenal player he also has a bit of MB draw.

• @NewUser395079 he's entitled to his opinion, no need for the 'dumb' comments. It's nice to have a balance of optimism and pessimism, keeps us all grounded whilst reminding us why we signed up for this in the first place.

• @howsthebacon honestly dude, I do deny that. He earnt 4p from PB last season from a very good season and I expect, with the contract signed, a drop off in media. His performances are worrying atm and whilst a move to centre forward may well come, he has scored more per match from the left than the centre for Arsenal.

My issue is that Auba's game doesnt suit the PB scoring system and he has never had lots of shots on targets, which tends to boost the non-creative strikers. His average for the past year is 89 points per 90 minutes whilst you could pick up someone younger for a third of the price with better dividend opportunities. Not a terrible pick but I dont see him making his value and there is regression to worry about. You can rotate him for IPDs but those havent been forthcoming and if you want to flip for IPDs someone like Muriel or Benzema could offer similar returns for cheaper with probably better chances of PB.

You could even pick someone up like Morales, who is proper average but likely to return 5-6 returns by the end of the season at 10% of the price.

• @Timmy which Morales is this? Honestly asking here

Actually the best player suited to Pb at Arsenal is Pepe if he ever played 90mins.
    I’ve watched him numerous times thinking he is absolutely shocking only to check his Pb and seeing it up there challenging, maybe because when he plays it’s against weak opposition.

• @Gregolocky the Levante one. Had a poor season last year but is looking better this one.

• @Timmy fair enough I never heard of him tbh and at 33 is probably a very high risk shout.
    But in fairness if you get in at 9p or whatever his lowest bid is and sell anytime to market you’re on a winner.
    Spanish games also have a fair few early ko’s on Saturday and a good early score is your get out 👍🏻

• @Gregolocky Yeah I expect he will sign for another year but nothing confirmed last time I checked so there is risk and no realistic chance of PB. But he has already been quite profitable for me although I wouldn't risk a big holding.

• @Timmy ya a 1-200 holding max, small wins but if ya get a few they start to add up. If you knew someone else that held him in same quantities you could refresh for ipd’s for the 2% commission

• @howsthebacon yeah is for in play but you then have the ball ache of being stuck with him. Which is more risk that u gota take into consideration. I've watched Newcastle a lot and saint max has looked ordinary at best so far this season and wilson needs the supply

• @howsthebacon said in Don't sell your shares:

@CLACKETT to be fair Wilson has returned some decent dividends for Deano so far. I'm a Toon fan so I can't see him winning any PB but at his current price he could be a good IPD hold if flipped. I know the 2% is a spanner in the works but no commission on bids instantly matched right? So if Deano goes in a bit higher when Newcastle have a lot of fixtures he could still return something.

Auba on the other hand, I think Arsenal will change their system because he has been pretty useless last few game as have the team, he is their star man, they need to get the best out of him. No reason why he can't win PB at some point, he can create and score - just needs the rest of the team to also pull their finger out. He is good value at £1, you can't deny that.

Ps. As an Arsenal player he also has a bit of MB draw.

I have been successfully flipping players such as Wilson for a while, its not a popular formula but it did work very well before the crash. I can't see Wilson price falling further. With a 30 day flip/refresh his cracking value and little risk

• I've completely lost faith in the product, it has been an absolute shitshow.
    With a few holds coming up to 2.5yr am forced to take what i can get on them.
    Was a fun ride while it lasted 😂

• @Cam the three year rule is not in place yet bud. Its something they will do eventually but not yet. I have a few holds over three years old.

• @Cam said in Don't sell your shares:

I've completely lost faith in the product, it has been an absolute shitshow.
    With a few holds coming up to 2.5yr am forced to take what i can get on them.
    Was a fun ride while it lasted 😂

they've not time stamped ANY shares yet

• @Harmonica But what happens when they implement it, do you get a feesh 3 years or will the calculate back to the purchase date. Sorry if that is a stupid question.
    Have listed all the shares for around 5% above the buy price and will most likely log out and wait.