Intentionally driving market down

• I know some people genuinely are aggrieved and want to cash out when possible but I feel like a fair few are opportunists hoping to drive price lower. Then once price is low enough buy back shares.

Surely the average person (who hasn't been burnt by all this) will buy in given low player cost and godo dividend rate?

• I think you might be underestimating how many people are genuinely disapointed with FI and want out by now. There might be some people trying to drive the market down but I think this is a very small minority

• @NewUser688442 said in Intentionally driving market down:

I think you might be underestimating how many people are genuinely disapointed with FI and want out by now. There might be some people trying to drive the market down but I think this is a very small minority

awesome first post mate

• @Munchie63 You dont need to be an expert to see what is going on

• Look at the amount of players with no sell price. It's a joke

Look at the amount of players with no sell price. It's a joke

International break no fixtures

8 or 9 game schedule inside 30 days from 20th Nov

Brakes removed from sell market on 19th Nov

You don't think those things need to be considered ?

The soft money needs to leave and then we will have a functioning market with player prices based on dividend potential and not because they're 19 and are at Utd.

Without having a dig....if you want to be taken seriously, change your name from newuser so people know who is posting, and avoid joining the newuserxxxxxx doom n gloom brigade trying to drive down prices further

• @Munchie63 I think the issues go further than that to be honest. There is also more commission coming on a permanent basis which is mind-boggling really

• @Munchie63 There are Nation League games going on.. why can't you bet on that? you go to the bookies and you place a bet every day of the week. Here you have your money tied up on players who you can't even sell and the returns, despite people saying dividends are amazing, are pretty rubbish when you consider how much money you need to make it worthwhile.

@Munchie63 There are Nation League games going on.. why can't you bet on that? you go to the bookies and you place a bet every day of the week. Here you have your money tied up on players who you can't even sell and the returns, despite people saying dividends are amazing, are pretty rubbish when you consider how much money you need to make it worthwhile.

Well, the Nations League games aren't included and that's been clear so nothing misleading there. You can go into a bookies and bet on an U23 game in Italy. The comparison to a traditional bookies is imo pointless. You walk in with money, and win or lose after 90mins....or 10mins if they concede early etc. With FI it's a 3 YEAR bet. I can't stress that enough.

As for needing huge amounts invested......not really. In the last 4 weeks we have had PB winners return 30-60% of their share value on that one day. Okay, you have to hold them, BUT that's the gamble and research.

There are keepers that kept 15+ clean sheets last season, that can be bought for under 50p......some for half that. Top, Euro competition keepers, who start for their nation,. One has over 100 CS to his name, 25+ penalty saves.

There is value across the market. Sure, there are too many gaps in sell prices. That, we hope, will change, But the returns are good if you look in the right place.

@Munchie63 There are Nation League games going on.. why can't you bet on that? you go to the bookies and you place a bet every day of the week. Here you have your money tied up on players who you can't even sell and the returns, despite people saying dividends are amazing, are pretty rubbish when you consider how much money you need to make it worthwhile.

You know, having re-read this, I think FI is just not for you. It takes a different mindset, That's genuinely NOT a dig at you. From what you've said it seems you much prefer to walk in and take a chance on a first goalscorer at 12-1. And that's fine. Good Luck. But FI is a very different bet.

Totally respect your different viewpoint and it's nice to be able to have contrasting views without just arguing and name calling.

If you can be patient, and choose your players wisely, I do think you will see good returns. But if you want that quick 30-90min win / loss / profit then FI won't bring that,

• @NewUser683052 I think the unfortunate reality is that a minority with lots of shares can influence the market to a significant degree and do so for their gain, especially at a point of heightened anxiety.

Prices will go up again and down again and up again... but unfortunately there will be causalities along the way. There will be people who have lost thousands and tens of thousands since OBS game in and those who have lost a lot and are disillusioned with the product will not, and probably should not, continue to invest.

If the 'average person' isn't those who have been burnt, there who are they? FI had a massive marketing drive in the summer at, unfortunately, the worse possible moment. Those doing research about this product at the moment are hardly finding glowing reviews on trustpilot or twitter. It's going to take time for things to get better - for those here to regain confidence and for overall sentiment to pick up.

I'm not going anywhere for now but I wouldn't recommend this product to a friend. Its just too volatile. Even though the prices are very low - in fact primed for investment, I'd have to explain the points they should be sold at, for fear of another crash wiping out any investments a few weeks down the line. We need several months of consistency.

• So we've reached he next stage of denial....

Blaming market manipulation.

The prices are tanking because most people want out. It really is that simple.

• @NewUser395079 said in Intentionally driving market down:

So we've reached he next stage of denial....

3a3217a8-b2cd-4736-90b2-5207f2c36e54-image.png

• @Munchie63 I think you might be right and I came into FI with a betting mindset. Sounded pretty simple to me. Because I don't have much money to throw at it, I picked up some players that score or assist on a regular basis but the problem is that when that period finishes I cannot sell them and get other ones unless I keep making deposits. So my whole portfolio stagnates or slowly drifts away, making holding AND selling both pointless. I don't want to be hold a player for 3 years unless he is a regular dividend player. If I had more money I would probably put it into the big players but I don't so that area of the market is of no interest to me.
    I honestly don't know what to do other than calling it a day unfortunately

the same guy who accused posters of 'bumming each other' a few days ago

simple question Buffet......why are you still here ? surely if your Nostradamus predictions are correct ANYTHING you can get now will be better than holding on. So sell and go bud.

• @NewUser683052 I genuinely think big accounts are driving down the price. They are buying 900 shares at the bottom bid and listing 1p underneath the market buy bringing it down 1p (knowing full well no one is market buying), then waiting for the price to go down a further 1p then cancelling their shares and repeating the process. They don't care what prices become because they can see the dividend yield or potential in the 3 years. Where a lot of these people instant selling may have only bought the shares last week!

@Munchie63 I think you might be right and I came into FI with a betting mindset. Sounded pretty simple to me. Because I don't have much money to throw at it, I picked up some players that score or assist on a regular basis but the problem is that when that period finishes I cannot sell them and get other ones unless I keep making deposits. So my whole portfolio stagnates or slowly drifts away, making holding AND selling both pointless. I don't want to be hold a player for 3 years unless he is a regular dividend player. If I had more money I would probably put it into the big players but I don't so that area of the market is of no interest to me.
    I honestly don't know what to do other than calling it a day unfortunately

Fair enough. If you're that worried it may be time to cut and run. But, you know things are low right now, and that isn't helped by clever people trying to spread more fear so that they can buy your shares for 30% of what they think they will be worth in 6 months time. Some people are being very clever and very sly.

The trick, when you can, is to sell on a spike in that player (after a goal, good game etc) and buy back in later,....the usual Monday sell-off, OR for a lower bid price. No PB games, sentiment is low, big day coming next week.
    You won't turn £5 into £60 like a bookies punt on 1st scorer, but you won't lose your cash when an OG goes in after 10mins. That £50 in a player that earns you 8% in PB and MB is still good.

Buddy your posts swing wildly from pro FI to anti FI and back again. If it’s not for you, take a step back.

• @Valhalla said in Intentionally driving market down:

@NewUser395079 said in Intentionally driving market down:

You still here? 😎 Haven’t u got better things to do than moan on every thread? I’m happy to continue eating my meal. If you don’t like your meal or if you can’t handle the spice, leave the restaurant instead of trying to ruin everyone’s else’a too. It’s just all a bit sad.

skip the lunch. I saw what he did in the rice

• @Munchie63 buffet 😂😂