Boring and depressing

• Thank god for footstock providing entertainment

• tell me more about footstock....

• Careful what you say on here ,people are a bit sensitive 🤣😂
    but of course they keep saying fill your boots ....

• I had a look at that, but it seems to be based around buying a pack of random cards and then everything else is way too random. That game seems to be for people who like slot machines.

• Oh I got down voted, now I will go and cry 😢 🤣🤣

Fill your boots

• @R9inter do you have Stockholm syndrome? You seem to be unable to remove yourself from this thing that clearly is causing you a great deal of distress.

I'm slightly concerned for your welfare if I'm honest. Seriously, just log off and do something else for a bit.

• @Stevo no really i have last 600 shares to get rid of
    And they are only worth £128 ,so actually I qm very chilled i took most of my money out qnd couldn't be happier about it ,so maybe you have the syndrom as you keep putting money in the fire pit ?
    Isn't that correct the Stockholm syndrome is when the abducted loves the abductor so
    Which of us has got it ?
    Fill your boots mate Thursday your port will bleed like has been shoot in the chest ...
    Fill your boots

Oh and until I sell last shares here I am so chill qnd relax

I qm enjoying the show

• @R9inter you are very odd

• so foot stock is basically FIFA 20 without the gameplay???

think i'll give it a miss.... i'm not twelve!!!!!

• @AndydfopT the thing is ,people are doing something very dangerous which is influence other people in burning more money by claiming that they know it will recover ...and if you read through my posts at some point I did say that it will recover but it will take a long time ...people need to be careful what they say as this is a gambling platform and there are addicts on here ( on every gambling platform there are ) and really we should be more objective with our claims rather then shout FILL YOUR BOOTS .

You know I think we missed the solution to all this ,we should all have just stagnate the market ,what I mean we should have stopped buying and selling and that way FI would have had to sort it out properly because they couldn't afford to keep paying dividends and no having any form of income...

Guaranteed the market would have seen a speedy recovery at that point as FI wouldn't have had choice

• @R9inter the difference is though that I'm not telling people I hate it but still staying. Yes of course its frustrating, I genuinely feel for people that are losing their hard earned cash and savings. My point is I'm happy having my money in here and happy to talk constructively to people about moving forward.

If you want to stay on here thats fair enough, I just don't get why you want to comment on every post about how shit it all is instead of just going outside and getting some fresh air or something.

Its like I find the golf pretty boring but I dont sit watching it telling everyone how shit it is all day.

• @R9inter I agree with this to be fair, I dont think anyone should be telling others to buy, same I dont think anyone should be telling others not to buy.

I hope we are all adults that understand the risks, do our own research and make our own decisions. Again, I feel for those that have put money in to then have the goalposts changed but someone banging on about how shit FI is isn't going to do much better for their mental health is it.

• @Stevo i actually did that last night!!!!

I waited since March for the Masters and last night, Sunday night viewing, my fav night of the year it was all frigging over by Saturday!!!!!

Bloody boring and i don't mind telling everybody it was!!!!! Well done DJ though!

• @Stevo I did try to have constructive conversation but apparently if I said the facts out loud the knights of FI would attack....

If you read my old post I stated more than once that prices would collapse further for q few weeks after Thursday as people want out,then we would see a period of stagnation and then a slow but very slow recovery , and finally once the confidence is back masses that left would come back .

But apparently that was something that led people to get offended qnd started to attack and keep saying fill your boots and so on being delivering

On here there are young lads and we all need to be careful...

• @R9inter and ladies of course

• @dannypea said in Boring and depressing:

so foot stock is basically FIFA 20 without the gameplay???

think i'll give it a miss.... i'm not twelve!!!!!
    It's a good deal more than that and actually revolves around what happens in games of football. I wouldn't say one is better than the other and FS is still predominantly aimed towards the Premier League, but it's certainly worth a look even if just for a small amount

• not just packs and fantasy footy- it has a commission free fully functioning trading market, full of liquidity.

• @Palmyblue11-23 honestly i just looked, it was stickers/cards/top trumps with stars on each player like what you have for a video game and you get 'legend' players and 'rare' and 'common' and 'epic' or 'who's the daddy'....

Prices per 'card' look high too!!! £30.82 for silver shiny Sterling!!!!

I'm not saying it's wrong, i'm sure it's fun for the 'younger' generation which unfortunately i'm not part of!!!!

Just out of interest how do prices 'rise' and 'fall'? is it performance related? if so how?

• @R9inter what's compelling you to stay active on the forum if you're pulling money out and leaving? Genuine question.

• @dannypea said in Boring and depressing:

@Palmyblue11-23 honestly i just looked, it was stickers/cards/top trumps with stars on each player like what you have for a video game and you get 'legend' players and 'rare' and 'common' and 'epic' or 'who's the daddy'....

Prices per 'card' look high too!!! £30.82 for silver shiny Sterling!!!!

I'm not saying it's wrong, i'm sure it's fun for the 'younger' generation which unfortunately i'm not part of!!!!

Just out of interest how do prices 'rise' and 'fall'? is it performance related? if so how?

Im sure if we had players that high on here no one would be complaining