PB Scores changing hours later

• Hey guys, just seen in around the last hour Lovren has increased in PB score and overtaken Robertson. I understand scores fluctuate during a game and would understand maybe an hour after the game to add anything else, but around 5 hours after the game finished, is this normal?

• It's determined by Opta stats so likely that these were updated after the game. I'd imagine it's quite a job keeping track of players points during the game. Emmanuel Boateng for example had quite a chaotic game tonight v Barcelona and was up and down constantly. Scored a hat-trick and then gave away a penalty and was substituted. If you look at the points scoring guide there are quite a few subjective scoring categories so likely that a lot of these need assessing after the game and positions changed accordingly.

http://trade.footballindex.co.uk/pbguide/

• @metropolis
    Yeah for sure, hence why I said they fluctuate during the game and I’d imagined an hour after. But so long after, quite surprised. Just didn’t know if this was usual and if anyone had spotted it before? Was the first time I’ve noticed

• I've not seen this before and "think" it's a one off.

Points do tend to fluctuate for up to about 15 mins after a games finished (never actually timed it but just get that feeling)... however hours afterwards is definitely not normal and FI might think about some kind of lock down mechanism if that's possible as there's a little bit of unhappiness on Twitter where people have sold a player thinking he wasn't at the races and ended up winning - thus missing out on the Dividends. However saying that FI are very honourable on rectifying mistakes and they can tell if someone's telling the the truth that they sold Wijnaldum 30 mins afterwards and may well sort them out.

• @Agatello
    I saw a couple things about the PB last night on Twitter too aboutvthe change. Seems it wasn’t just me. How strange. I don’t have any of them anyway, just saw it and was both confused and intrigued!

• @FranklynMary said in PB Scores changing hours later:

@Agatello
    I saw a couple things about the PB last night on Twitter too aboutvthe change. Seems it wasn’t just me. How strange. I don’t have any of them anyway, just saw it and was both confused and intrigued!

I reckon the guys at FI HQ were probably like "how the **** has that happened!" and straight on the blower to Opta saying sort ya sh*t out.

• @Agatello
    If it happens again with players I do actually have then I bloody well hope so! 😂

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.