Mass delisting's?

• Judging by the top 20 players in descending price order it looks like big holders are delisting as some very large buy price rises this last hour. Equally the IS on lots are rising and surely this is not late fomo from people and surely big holders ensuring prices start as high as possible from tomorrow.

I'm surprised it has taken as long as it has tbh if what I think is happening is true.

• am I missing something.

Messi is up about 50p, after that the next highest is 3p

• @SDOAFIT on 24hr periods yes but from earlier this evening lots have risen along with their spreads.

• Fair doos

Yeah IS prices have gone up a fair chunk, I matched 84 Rashford at £3.75 but doesn't look I will get the remaining 16 which is a bit annoying. Not sure what do now. I could just IS 9 of them for a profit to get it to 75 which is just about round enough.

• @SDOAFIT Another superstitious/OCD trader ?
    I also think with lots having cash balances they are prob happy to spend some commission free as a few prices start to rise tonight even thou delisting was inevitable.

• @Roon said in Mass delisting's?:

@SDOAFIT Another superstitious/OCD trader ?
    I also think with lots having cash balances they are prob happy to spend some commission free as a few prices start to rise tonight even thou delisting was inevitable.

If all my players were like that then I would be fine with it but most of them are in blocks of 50 with a few 75s. Took me a while to accept 75.

Might annoy me that I know I should have 100 really. Leave it an hour or so and then reckon I will IS 9 of them as long as IS is £4.04 or more.

Few of my other bids are clearly not going through tonight now so will cancel them and have a small cash balance tomorrow.

• Rashford now £4.58 with very small spread. Those extra 16 aren't going to happen now.

Going to try something radical ... going to try and market sell the 9

• @SDOAFIT or just stop being weird?