Wow!!!

• Looks like traders have made there minds up!

There packing up an leaving... sad tbh

• @Dav yep, sell to me on the way out 😎

• @Dav I'm not going anywhere.
    If anyones held they're nerve throughout this turmoil and are still here then i think they might just hang around also😉
    A long road to a recovery it's true but not gonna throw in the towel.
    This has hurt though and i can't deny that.

• The only way is up now surely. Its wank all round, thats undeniable, but hold fire!

• @Gazz127 said in Wow!!!:

@Dav I'm not going anywhere.
    If anyones held they're nerve throughout this turmoil and are still here then i think they might just hang around also😉
    A long road to a recovery it's true but not gonna throw in the towel.
    This has hurt though and i can't deny that.

I agree mate! I’ll leave when all my players have hit rock bottom, there nearly there lol

FI TILL I DIE!!!

• @Dav Okay, lets not get carried away. They're just a company like any other, and without a doubt they have absolutely fucked us this year.

@Gazz127 is right, it has hurt.

They pretty much created a bubble of false pricing for a very long time, and then popped that bubble when the nation had more pressing things to worry about. They've moved the goal posts more times within the last 12 months than I can remember, and not given their traders a chance to react.

They've created a really odd hybrid of betting and marketing, or at least led us to believe that is what this is, but then, after creating falsely inflated prices, and quickly bursting the bubble, they've not allowed traders to trade, because no-one is now buying an overpriced player, and they're not willing to give you an IS get out price.

It's the "FI till I die attitude", that blows my mind, and is beyond comprehension. You obviously haven't been shafted hard enough yet.

If the market doesn't find its feet soon, and prices do not establish some form of normality, they're risking losing the next category of traders, the "logical minded group", having already lost the "soft money" group.

Lets just be realist, that's all I'm saying. I'm in it for the long run, and I must be a glutton for punishment, because I'm still having a little bit of fun. But that's at the moment, if it were to change again in a months time, I might start considering other places to invest, and I think that is a fair and reasonable reaction.

• I havent had any low ball bids accepted yet, thats a sign that lots arent quitting.

Many cant quit either as we are still mostly trapped in the lower end holds as floors are still too high. Once these are unleashed many more may leave, but also some of that money will head to top end if it is still reasonable by then. I still think we will be left with tops 100 players worth bidding for- or a massive gulf in pricing between div earners and ipd/transfer mb punts.

• Yep it’s worst then bad. We need liquidity I can live with prices dropping but if a can’t sell at a lose to move into someone I think will rise then what’s the point. Something has to happen soon on the liquidity issue, and I don’t see it coming from the punters. FI have to do something about it. There pockets should be stuffed with all our hard earned cash!!!

• I think it’s a step closer today but it’s gunna be a long road to recovery yet... my port is obviously down an my money is stuck, I’m kind of lucky that I don’t need that money yet but I do feel for those that need there money at this time of the year

• I know it sounds obvious and perhaps is said too often but we must remember today we are trading with no football on. There is no incentive or rush to buy, no players are producing magic to make us jump out our seats and money from our wallets fly with it.
    Nobody has scored a hat trick and made us rush for IPD’s not hit 250+pb in an early game and sent us chasing divs. If these things happen and the market doesn’t move then we all may have to consider we’re in trouble but..... It will move.
    Don’t worry if your bottom end players have no sell price right now. Think about whether you want to sell them when they do perform and other punters are happy to take them off your hands or you have enough faith to hold them for a few years yet.

• @Thatguy

Agree mate, with gold days etc coming hopefully we see some risers plus there’s a lot of football on now with no international break thank fuck for that lol

• @Dav Yep i think now no International breaks until feb/march? of next year is a definite positive.
    These breaks were really not helping the situation.
    Just great we have footie back from tomorrow 👍

• @Dav said in Wow!!!:

Looks like traders have made there minds up!

There packing up an leaving... sad tbh

Just the ones with awful grammar.

• another glass half empty guy eh

as if it was all going to magically become a happy place in 8 hours