More of the same tomorrow then?

• So after reading the latest update from FI about tomorrow, it seems there’s a load of players that will crash further once the handbrake has been taken off their sell offers.

I’ve just gone through my list of players and I still have 10 out of 35 that haven’t fully been ‘let loose’ so once sellers have the chance to offer 1p above the floor price it’s going to be a race to the bottom for some.

Today has been tough with the drops but knowing there’s even more to come on certain players tomorrow is tough to take right now.

Does all this carnage benefit FI at all? Can’t see them making much money on commission with the prices so low and dividend pay outs doubled.

• @OldhamSam I struggle to understand this. If there are no bids on a player where is the floor?

• @AndydfopT said in More of the same tomorrow then?:

@OldhamSam I struggle to understand this. If there are no bids on a player where is the floor?

The bottom of the bid zone like it has been since brown sunday.

• This post is deleted!

• @Roon said in More of the same tomorrow then?:

Will it benefit them short term, no probably not but it needs to happen to get to where they need to be. Remember they have sold all the shares in existence originally so have a big pot until the market is where they hope to be(a long way off admittedly right now).
    Some players will go down further but if that means people will actually buy them rather than sat there stagnant, it's a step in the right direction for now.

Will it benefit them short term, no probably not but it needs to happen to get to where they need to be. Remember they have sold all the shares in existence originally so have a big pot until the market is where they hope to be(a long way off admittedly right now).

Some players will go down further but if that means people will actually buy them rather than sat there stagnant, it's a step in the right direction for now.

• @AndydfopT if you click on a player to ‘buy’, whatever the lowest price you can bid for is the ‘floor’. From tomorrow, you can put a sell offer in for 1p above that floor price.

Basically means any player ‘protected’ today that hasn’t dropped much has a chance to drop a lot tomorrow once this takes effect.

I hold Davy Klaassen who has fucked off to Holland and his floor price is 16p. So tomorrow I fully expect him to have a buy price of 17p (34p currently) so will lose half his value. (Bad example as he probably deserved to be 17p as he’s in a non PB league but just illustrating the point).

• @Roon sorry i sound stupid but if someone puts an offer at the floor of the bid zone on player eith no IS, what difference does that make? . No one is bidding anyway

• @AndydfopT Whether someone bids or not is irrelevant. The buy now price will reduce due to the offers lowering.

• @AndydfopT by listing offer close to the current hid floor you then lower the current buy price, which then lowers the bid floor itself

• @Ddr thanks mate, that's the explanation I needed

• @AndydfopT Nah it's good to ask questions bud, as FI said the other day every player has a different % spread from the buy now to the floor (bid range) click on any player to bid and it will tell you the minimum you can, this changes when the buy now price rises/decreases.

If there are 100bids at a minimum price it might encourage a seller to drop their asking price a bit and in turn a buyer to increase their offer and move closer together. Now that's in an ideal world but if no one is buying but folk want rid they keep listing which obvs reduces the buy now price and in turn the bottom of the floor.

• @Roon thanks mate , I fully understand this now. So some of these 3 pound players with no IS are in for a tanking ? If so I'm fucked, well im fucked anyway so I'm double fucked

• @Cookiec thankyou mate

• @AndydfopT Its gonna get worse before it gets better mate. Just hold your nerve if you have confidence in your holds.

• @AndydfopT Short term potentially but that is only what someone else is prepared to pay in what right now is a seemingly fearful market.

Your valuation of a player can be entirely different to someone else's so back your opinion and trade accordingly.

As time goes on the average trader will be more informed and more disciplined so it becomes increasingly difficult to make money. Iwouldn't be rushing to sell no matter how glum things look right now personally.

• @Cookiec just a thought, can the player drop below the ipo price?

• @AndydfopT yes they can now as that was linked to the old price structure of x shares moves price 1p. You can now have thousands at the same price. In theory’s player could drop to 1p

• @Webbinho fucksake, it gets worse lol. Cheers mate