Panda

• Just curious anyone know how much he’s down on sancho?

• Done his plums

• Right now probably fucking shit loads but the way he looks at it, which more people should do, it just doesnt matter.

It's a 3 year bet. Pay another 2% 4% commission and it becomes a 6 year bet. You haven't lost anything until you sell it. Prices right now don't matter, because as long as they recover at some point within 3 years you're good and can just enjoy the dividends you've received

If I had to guess a figure that he's down on paper it'd be 6 figures though

• Between £150,000-£200,000.

But remember folks - he's a top trader because he made a shedload of cash on a completely different platform (Betfair) 🙈

Now, I know I'm a bit of a genius & all that, but even a mere mortal could see it was a bad idea being this over-exposed in a single player who's price crash/explosion was hinging on a "supposed" move? 🤔

Well, I suppose that's why Panda's are going extinct - dumb f*ckers! 🤣

• This post is deleted!

• @Ericali 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sancho was always way overpriced and the constant pumping of him, has fucked over so many people

• @Ericali said in Panda:

Between £150,000-£200,000.

But remember folks - he's a top trader because he made a shedload of cash on a completely different platform (Betfair) 🙈

Now, I know I'm a bit of a genius & all that, but even a mere mortal could see it was a bad idea being this over-exposed in a single player who's price crash/explosion was hinging on a "supposed" move? 🤔

Well, I suppose that's why Panda's are going extinct - dumb f*ckers! 🤣

£200k? 😳 Your joking right? How much does he have invested in him?

• Surely it depends on how much he paid and how long he's had them for?! If he paid £4 a share then he's still laughing, if he paid £10 a share then he's about evens, if he paid £14 quid then at least he still has 2.5 years to go, unless you know that there's no point saying he's lost shit loads!?

• @Valhalla he had over 20,000 shares 6 months ago. Don't know at what price or if he topped up further

• @Marksandygill
    I'm pretty sure he was still buying up into £13.50 territory. He's been guilty of overpaying & plugging but if he really values him at what he said he did the only thing that will really frustrate him is knowing he could of got on much cheaper now.

He clearly believe he is a future star and down the line will be rewarded etc, only time will tell whether![alt text](image url) that is right or wrong.

• @Marksandygill His average price was £12.50+ I remember seeing it on Twitter. 🤯

Absolute madness!

• @Ericali out of interest what price do you value sancho at? I agreed that at £10+ he had to go to united for it to be value however the lower he gets its surely any big prem move makes him great value now??

• £3.50 max he wont go to utd soon and to warrant his price his pb scores need to dramatically increase on a constant basis. U look at grealish for example much beter value than sancho at the present. So mayb 3.50 is to high on reflection or grealish to low! If you compare the two players.

• @CLACKETT said in Panda:

£3.50 max he wont go to utd soon and to warrant his price his pb scores need to dramatically increase on a constant basis. U look at grealish for example much beter value than sancho at the present. So mayb 3.50 is to high on reflection or grealish to low! If you compare the two players.

I don’t own Sancho and think he was always overpriced. But £3.50 is nonsense. He almost earnt that in dividends in the last 12 months alone. 😏 I don’t think he will get anything like that in the next 12 months. But it puts your valuation in perspective. But his lack of form is a little worrying if I’m honest. If he continues play average= no hype = no move = no £££.

• Panda bought another load recently around £7 as well. Also Trent must be taking a pounding

• @Valhalla if in theory he earns a 1/4 of divs this year than last his price should reflect that so 1/4 of £14 £3.50. If he gets a quarter of divs this year il be suprised!🧐

• @FINorth said in Panda:

@Ericali out of interest what price do you value sancho at? I agreed that at £10+ he had to go to united for it to be value however the lower he gets its surely any big prem move makes him great value now??

£3-£4

• @Ericali .. He will first go to £10 during the transfer noise and then once he gets his move he will settle somewhere between £3-£6

• @Karl said in Panda:

@Ericali .. He will first go to £10 during the transfer noise and then once he gets his move he will settle somewhere between £3-£6

Agree with this. Unfortunately I feel there is still miles left in this transfer saga.

• Call me sceptic but the amount of shares on the market on any player makes me very much doubt that there are 10,000 of shares of any one player in order to get the volumes that substantial. And if their is this unlimited number of shares held in accounts the amount the price would fall to liquidate even a few shares would take all the capital appreciation out of the position.

I mean at £5.31 (i assume min bid) there is £500 worth of offers. There are no players that have £10,000 + waiting to buy.