The Plus Side

• At least the fucking market is closed now.

And tomorrow can't be this bad, can it?!

I fully expect some rises followed by Messi doing his cruciate and dropping to £2.

• @Timmy man that was a bad day, I know it's not officially lost money but its draining to watch. I cant talk to anyone cos quite frankly they think im a tit for over exposing

• @AndydfopT Every one of us had a horrible day today. It fucking sucks. But the dividends will start to come in now and hopefully bring them some confidence back too.

• this is caused by ipd refreshing im sure
    need t just carry on and hope things get better. i havent even refreshed many, was thinking of doing it at different time to most people

• @AndydfopT said in The Plus Side:

@Timmy man that was a bad day, I know it's not officially lost money but its draining to watch. I cant talk to anyone cos quite frankly they think im a tit for over exposing

I hear you. It is a bit lonely I agree. I think I’m a muppet too sometimes for the amount I have in here. But then I really love the product and the enjoyment it gives me on match days. Even now I’m absolutely fascinated by the market (slightly morbid fascination I admit 😂) I’ve tapped out in previous FI market downturns and regretted it massively when it bounced back. Happy to ride this one out. But I’m convinced, eventually ppl will wipe away the tears, take the divs and stop selling. Then the market will grow gradually back up.

• Since the market opened this morning it’s been a bloodbath for me!