D Day tomorrow or today 00:00

• Today is the day that will make or brake me and anyone else in my situation,really need a good in-play situation where an early good performance raises a players rating by a large amount to keep everyone interested in the future of the platform fingers crossed 🤞 and hope for some rockets 🚀

• @Dan114114 fingers masively crossed.

If there's an early PB smasher that doesn't rise, we've had it.

• @Dan114114 D day? I don’t think they need a good day all. Eventually the lemmings will stop jumping over the cliff. The dividends are there. And they will keep getting paid out whether you sell up or not. FI are in arguably the strongest financial position they have ever been with all this commission and no longer being liable for IS.
    The more the lemmings jump over the cliff, the cheaper the prices get and the better the yield gets. Soon I will be picking up players for £1 that could be comfortably winning £1 of divs in a season. If lemmings want to jump. Be my guest. 👍🏻😉

• @NewUser395079 said in D Day tomorrow or today 00:00:

@Dan114114 fingers masively crossed.

If there's an early PB smasher that doesn't rise, we've had it.

Had it???? 😏 you mean you will have had it. Big difference.

• @Valhalla You're underestimating the power of negative sentiment.

Have you seen FI Trustpilot? It could quite easily disappear up its own arse if sentiment drops much more.

What good are divs if each time a player wins 14p, the chance to sell out makes him drop 20p...

@Valhalla You're underestimating the power of negative sentiment.

Have you seen FI Trustpilot? It could quite easily disappear up its own arse if sentiment drops much more.

What good are divs if each time a player wins 14p, the chance to sell out makes him drop 20p...

But they won’t always drop. Otherwise everyone will eventually be worth 0p. At some point the market will bottom out and sentiment will return. There is bait ball of dividends to be had. It simply cannot be ignored forever. Sentiment is low now, panic is contagious. But so is confidence and the feel good factor. In a few months time when vaccines are doing their thing, crowds returning, ppl earning good money again, football galore, the Euro’s - it could be a completely different mood of optimism. And then prices could rocket.

• @Valhalla I've seen it so many times with regular stocks. Sometimes, they just don't recover. And in this case, it's completely FI's fault.

In a few months time, the prices have gone down so much, that the older holders are forgotten and just give up.

The sentiment can return, the feelgood factor, but it's when Neymar reaches £2

• @NewUser395079 Neymar at £2??? I will happily hang around for that 😜 I’d make an easy 100%-150% annual return on divs alone! Now we’re cooking

• @Valhalla You'll still be trying to average down from £9

@Valhalla You'll still be trying to average down from £9

Happy too. Buying @ £2 I will be able to buy 1000’s.

• @Valhalla Ok big shot, no need to flex

@Valhalla You're underestimating the power of negative sentiment.

That’s why people are meant to leave positive reviews as well 👍 to drown out the negative!!

If you haven't already done so, anyone sticking around should post positive stuff about FI on TP etc to get the new customers comfortable! I’ve already left mine.

• @Evoke89 Are you for real?

It's the worst company i've ever been involved with.

If anything, i'll make more accounts and leave more zero star reviews. It's the only way to get their attention.

@Evoke89 Are you for real?

If anything, i'll make more accounts and leave more zero star reviews. It's the only way to get their attention.

Go on then. Every post here, is a post not posted somewhere more worthy of your cause.

But its pretty selfish to try and damage the product more because you are angry. Thousands of people have money on this site and every angry person is harming thousands of people just to make themselves feel somewhat better.

We all play the same game with the same information and environment, so why is it half the people are chilled out, while the other half are acting like t**ts?

Off you pop...jog on...

• @Evoke89 said in D Day tomorrow or today 00:00:

@NewUser395079 said in D Day tomorrow or today 00:00:

But its pretty selfish to try and damage the product more because you are angry. Thousands of people have money on this site and every angry person is harming thousands of people just to make themselves feel somewhat better.

We all play the same game with the same information and environment, so why is it half the people are chilled out, while the other half are acting like t**ts?

It's pretty harsh calling someone on a tit for posting a TP review and saying they shouldn't post negative reviews as it potentially damages the company. There are a lot of unhappy people here and they're rightly getting criticised for what's happened over the past few months. The whole point of TP is to let potential new users what the site is like, and everyone fully admits it's a shit show at the moment. I wouldn't recommend FI to any of my friends at the moment.

@Valhalla Ok big shot, no need to flex

Ain’t flexing. More like dreamin 😅 I wish I could own a few thousand Neymar.

• Im maybe being optimistic but believe that today will be the start of a slow recovery for the index and that we have finally reached the bottom of the market we now have over 3 months of solid domestic and european football ahead and with any dividends i get i know they will be getting used to pick up as many of these prices as possible and im sure there are also plenty of people who have been waiting on the market reaching the bottom or even been helping the market to reach the bottom before putting more money in

• Unbelievable value out there now and for the last week or 2. Alot of people just can't see it yet. What made people buy Neymar for £9 and that was ok, but they now think he's a bad buy? ? Dividends are the best they've ever been! 9ipd games for a lot of teams if players are bought today and tomorrow!!

Christ. This is embarrassing, you want to create fake reviews to exacerbate the situation? Glad I don't live your life, it must be dark, miserable and boring.

• @Valhalla said in D Day tomorrow or today 00:00:

@NewUser395079 Neymar at £2??? I will happily hang around for that 😜 I’d make an easy 100%-150% annual return on divs alone! Now we’re cooking

I’ll give it till Wednesday an he’ll be £2