Suspend FI?

• Would anyone support a temporary suspension of FI until the true issues of the platform are solved? (Liquidity found, Market Makers, Market Mechanisms, Div reforms )

People will say about dividends, but what's the point in dividends when players are literally losing 50% of their value in weeks.

72 hour poll created...

• @NewUser84362 if u need to change ur pants mate I can send you some undies if you keep soiling them.

• Thursday and friday, yes. Now games are on, of course not.

• Suspend FI? Why??

Protect yourselves by buying players who return their share price in dividends over the 3 year bet.

There's absolutely nothing to worry about unless you buy badly.

• WHY?

Suspend earning dividends every match day? Suspend buying dividend earners cheap cos the newuser12345 brigade are shitting themselves??? No sir not me. I'll not even give you the satisfaction of voting.

I'm out of this forum, far too Newuser negative

Wish you all well!!

• @Kipper72 it's not an airport, departures don't need to be announced

• @NewUser84362

Time doesn't stop.

Say you suspend FI so they can find market makers and that takes 3 months... you're going to have a ton of players who have transferred away, been injured, lost out on divs they should have won, etc.

I get why you'd want it but one of the reasons we're in this mess is because FI effectively did suspend trading back when they introduced 40% spreads. This trapped people in to their ports and the pressure built up.

• deffo freeze fi until all the madness is over.Cure covid and you probably cure 75% of the issues on fi

• @Ericali said in Suspend FI?:

Suspend FI? Why??

Protect yourselves by buying players who return their share price in dividends over the 3 year bet.

There's absolutely nothing to worry about unless you buy badly.

Totally agree with what your saying, but like me for example when you could take a gamble knowing you could instant sell if it didn't work out, I'm now stuck waiting and wondering when or if ever be able to get out, the gamble was sometimes the big part of the fun, remember your Maja love in, bet you wouldn't go near him now because you'd never sell the fucker now that's for sure

• Just need to liquidate shares quick

• @Ericali said in Suspend FI?:

You’ve probably been through this before on the forum but I don’t read this that frequently. However, I’ve seen you refer to it on Twitter too...

Why do you only consider the next three years, not their whole career?

• @Johar it's a 3 year expire apparently, not been enforced yet

• @Johar

Because in theory all shares expire after 3 years if you don’t sell them in that time.

However, FI has never expired a share in this way (yet) and doesn’t intend to until it provides users with the functionality to easily track upcoming expiry dates.

• Please don’t suspend FI. My dividend returns in the last 3 months have been my best 3 months in the 3+ years I’ve been trading on FI!

My player values have taken a battering, but I’m here for the long term and with the dividends on offer, I only need those players to return to their buy price at some point in the next 2-3 years, to end up with a huge 100%+ profit.

• @ocs123 @AndydfopT

Yeah I know that, but you can just sell and re-buy before they expire (if they ever introduce the 3 year expiry rule).

Surely only ever looking at the next three years is extremely safe ‘investing’. A 20 year old should surely be priced on his whole career dividend potential. I just don’t get why you’d look at only 3 years unless you were being extra cautious. Maybe you’re assuming you won’t be able to sell the shares for anything in 3 years at this rate 😆

• @ocs123 said in Suspend FI?:

Please don’t suspend FI. My dividend returns in the last 3 months have been my best 3 months in the 3+ years I’ve been trading on FI!

My player values have taken a battering, but I’m here for the long term and with the dividends on offer, I only need those players to return to their buy price at some point in the next 2-3 years, to end up with a huge 100%+ profit.

Same. Got so much divs rolling in, just need a gradual recovery to their buy price and it will be 100% fat city. Which I believe is perfectly plausible even within the next 12 months.

• @Johar Exactly, if folk only bought players that would return their cost + a ROI over 3 years they would be happy with lets say 10% a year there would be about 5 players being bought.

As others have touted, no doubt there will be a potential rebuy for 2% option down the line when we get there if you didn't want to sell or weren't happy with the price at the time and wanted to sell at a later date.

• @Johar mate I dont value players this way. I just buy em, keep hold for a bit , try n get divs and a bit of capp app and move on. Trouble is I dont move em quick enough. I'm not a person who sits and does the maths but then I dont treat this as an investment

• @AndydfopT Any future cap app realistically will be when a players starts to exceed Div expectations and rises to suit that imo.

Some might argue you can still buy youngsters in anticipation of them becoming world class & suiting the matrix(they can be mutually exclusive unfortunately). That approach is littered with risk now & individuals should be far more selective than buying every Ajax/Salzburg kid.