Have we hit the bottom?

• This morning Sancho's buy price dropped as far as 4.56, it has now recovered to a price of 5.38. Large parts of the market have also reflected this type of volatility.

With this weekends football getting underway dividends are going to begin rolling in across many players, we now have continuous football for the next few months, with the next international break not until March!

Bearing this information in mind, does the community feel that this morning the market finally hit the bottom, and we can now finally begin to see green shoots of recovery and steady recovery of the market as the football begins to continue?

• @FI_Revolutionary I would ask? Why is he Β£5.38?

Do I think I could get that back in the next 3 years in dividends alone? πŸ€”

I think not, so personally, I wouldn't buy.

Then analyse the next one....

• @Ericali Yep, simple. Only reason why you would buy into him at this price, is if you believe the market will return to old prices, which I think some people will find it difficult to believe that it's likely to not happen with this new system.

I might in years time, but I would be very very surprised to see Β£10+ players any time soon, unless the dividend structure changes ....

• It’s not hit rock bottom yet, Monday morning is gunna be crazy, drops will keep happening until they bring back liquidity, no way is the market gunna pick up yet. People think they can get bargains now but no way are these bargains because the buy price is dropping by the second

• I've fallen for this line a couple of times over the past week or two.. think I may wait till Monday.

• @Ericali

Im not one to pump Sancho and would never have seen him as value when he was anywhere near close to peak.

However i would be a fool to ignore the huge potential he has priced around Β£5, he could easily return that over 3 years if he transfers to united in the summer. At the end of those 3 years, he will be 23 and potentially a top 5 world player, with the ability to earn far more PB dividends than he is currently. Are you implying i wouldn't be able to sell him for anything at this stage? It ridiculous to suggest the only value you see in a player is the dividends they are ale to win over the next 3 years alone.

Regardless, this thread was about whether the market had finally bottomed out and i believe Sancho is a good player to measure this by, as when he rises it can also have the affect of dragging the whole market with him.

What reasons do you have to suggest it will drop any further now that football is back on and many people who want out will have probably done so by now?

• @NewUser346198 said in Have we hit the bottom?:

I've fallen for this line a couple of times over the past week or two.. think I may wait till Monday.

You’ll thank me Monday

• In my opinion people will just keep selling their mid holds with a little loss until they gained money to reduce the price of their main holds. If you previously paid too much for a player, now the best thing you can do is buy other shares to significantly reduce the loss

• @FI_Revolutionary agree with this 100% but I'm no expert

• @FCIM1908 Yep.Best chance of recouping your losses are buying the players you bought at a higher price and averaging down.Once all the sellers are out there will be a heavy bounce in some players

• Have we hell !!!!!

• @NewUser207232

Care to elaborate??

• I fear we have not hit the bottom yet!!

• I don't know...... just going to sit tight and hopefully pick up some good dividend payouts.

• @FI_Revolutionary FFS he's not going to Manchester United πŸ˜‚

People need to get over it & pricing him on this - it's cost people an absolute fortune.

• I will say yes for the top end, got TAA for average Β£2.75
    Sancho hit Β£3.99 Kane hit About 3.60.
    There were only 2 players above Β£4 at one point.
    Can’t see many getting lower then they were this morning. Maybe sancho!
    Still some adjustments needed below 200 but surly the worst is over?

• The thing is the bottom is where people want to buy more than they sell. The tone of this threads sounds like one of these:

-sitting on the fence waiting
    -Believing it is better not to buy now, because they will be cheaper later.

If this is remotely true, why will we see any green? Prices go up when more people want to buy than sell. So we have two things going on:

-A few people buying vs a few people selling.

-A lot of people waiting.

This means everyone waiting needs to be pumped up to buy, or we need a mass influx of new enthusiastic customers.

We create the prices with our attitude towards FI. Right now it’s about buying cheap/waiting. No one has any fear of missing out or enthusiasm to get in on the action.

I know it’s a more complex issue but if everyone had the same attitude as they did in September, then the market would be booming. Really, other than these two things, whats wrong?

1. bid commission.
    2. loss of port value because of a 1p cap that created an opportunity to lowball (a mindset people have become used to) and later created fear.

Everyone is to blame for the market crash. So how do we flip it on it’s head and create a positive environment and experience?

I think it’s possible the liquidity is actually there, we just don't see it (as proved on Wednesday evening, loads of sell prices and going up), but just not many people are actively playing the game and this creates a bleak outlook..

Birthday bonus part two was a beautiful rise, but when that was over, people lost their incentive.

• It would appear not

• Nearly there I reckon, nearly there. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

• @Harmonica said in Have we hit the bottom?:

Nearly there I reckon, nearly there. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Have a medal for your optimism. Kimmich at Β£3.85 and Bruno at Β£4.71 doesn’t paint a good picture, people don’t want in and there are millions of shares in circulation.