MB over PB ?

• Hey Guys

How is your portfolio structured?

I hear a lot of traders have their portfolio based around MB and if their players get PB then that is a bonus....but that is not always the case because i know a few people who trade based on how likely they are to win top DEF, MID and FWD (but this way is very risky!!)

Mine personally, it's 70:30. 70% based around MB due to the mass of triple MB days coming up !!

Cheers

AndyP

• 80% of my portfolio is solely in Ronaldo, Messi, Salah and Neymar, so exactly as you described above MB, with the hope of the odd PB, I hold 50 shares in each with the aim of picking up MB 20 times in the month, giving me dividends of £50, I view these as my dafe holds which slowly build my pot.

The rest of portfolio is holdings in players that I think will rise through either transfer rumours or the world cup

• @Wolves_Ay_We I hold Salah and Neymar. Neymar I think I will probably keep hold of. Salah I believe I will sell when he has serious links to moving away from England.

• @Wolves_Ay_We who are the other 20?

• At the moment:

Andre Silva - world cup, premier league links
    Nabil Fekir - hopefully a long drawn out transfer saga with a few premier league teams fighting over him
    Luis Suarez - I the Griezzman to Barcelona rumours are true, I would expect him to be moved on, hopefully somewhere within the FI leagues
    Andrej Kramaric - a bit left field this one, but going to the world cup with Croatia, also I caught an article earlier that he's linked with Bayern Munich and if Lewandowski is on the move, I could see this deal happening, he was only 95p and from what I can tell, the market hasn't reacted to this news yet (hopefully it does eventually!), but at that price I thought he was worth a punt

• I hold Andre Silva.

• @NewUser59855 said in MB over PB ?:

I hold Andre Silva.

Just Andre Silva ?

• @mike778 No, I hold around 50 players.

• I started off the usual new FI trader. Picked good footballers not good FI players. Some I won some I lost. Then I learned and started to try for PB and have since incorporated some MB players and trade off of circumstances now. I get a good mix of both but have made more from MB. PB is more profitable tho if u can crack it.

• I go for MB over PB. I've made some very big decisions last night and this morning. After buying Kane at around £9 I've sold him for the same price 2ish months later. I bought Keita for £2.25 but now sold him for £2.75. I bought Martial for £2.50 but now sold him for £3.25. I have made profit however know they would be good for PB and MB potentially, just not good enough to warrant their prices now.

• @NewUser59855 Martial seems like a good hold at the moment as it looks like he is leaving Man Utd !!,

Investing in Kane seems to be a bit unpredictable at the moment as his MB worth is not what it used to be but if England do well in the WC then his price should go up through June/July !!

• @AndyP32 Martial will not get any MB even if he does leave United so there's no reason for him to rise anymore. Only World Cup players will be getting it like Messi, Ronaldo, Salah, Kane and Neymar. Kane's will be negative probably lol.

• Martial is a funny one ...

From a MB perspective, he is already at the best club in the world. Index go-ers seems a lot braver these days - in the old days, a player looking like he was going to leave United (especially if there was a chance it would be abroad) would see a heavy drop but he has gone the other way.

• @mike778 I've got rid of Sterling, Kane, Martial and Keita within past 24 hours. Sterling and Kane equals a price drop after bad World Cup. Martial moves abroad equals less MB. Keita already highly priced and a MID so not much MB. Those are my reasons.

• @NewUser59855

Good work mate. You have made a decent profit on (almost) all your players.

So many users fail to realise that It's only profit when you actually sell the futures.

Buy low, sell high ... wait.

Then buy low again.

@mike778 I've got rid of Sterling, Kane, Martial and Keita within past 24 hours. Sterling and Kane equals a price drop after bad World Cup. Martial moves abroad equals less MB. Keita already highly priced and a MID so not much MB. Those are my reasons.

I've still got Kane and Sterling. Hopeful of people flocking on once the media starts building up to the World Cup properly.

Already discussed Martial - not sure what I think about Keita. Can't really tell at this stage , not in on him anyway.

• @mike778 I think the MB is on Salah and Ronaldo and will be until CL Final on 26/5/18. Salah, Ronaldo, Neymar and Messi are 4 best players at World Cup so should get MB rather than England. Media loves Brazil and Argentina for their skillful players so Neymar will get the MB onstead of Sterling and Kane. There is no reason why any England players will rise, especially considering they may have a bad World Cup.

@mike778 I think the MB is on Salah and Ronaldo and will be until CL Final on 26/5/18. Salah, Ronaldo, Neymar and Messi are 4 best players at World Cup so should get MB rather than England. Media loves Brazil and Argentina for their skillful players so Neymar will get the MB onstead of Sterling and Kane. There is no reason why any England players will rise, especially considering they may have a bad World Cup.

I am guessing you are aged about 7 and have never been around England during the World Cup.

You do realise the media used for MB is British by the way don't you ? You know British media - the kind that blankets the country with news about Rooney's metatarsal and so on. The British media where England games make the front page of the papers, that prints pictures of the England manager with a turnip instead of a head.

• @mike778 Why aren't they doing it now then with Kane and Sterling? There is around 30 days until England's game. Why aren't they being bigged up already?

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.