FI Scout Is Back!

• For a minute there, I thought it was gone forever.

https://www.footyindexscout.co.uk/

So, at least one good thing happened this week.

• Great news! Although I assumed they were updating the website.. looks exactly the same to me. Odd it was down for so long

• @Dan-The-Man Thanks Dan! :-)

• that's great news! Thanks for letting us know, just yesterday i deleted my bookmark so would probably never have checked again.

I messaged them on twitter and never got a reply so i thought they'd packed it in.

Find their site much nicer to navigate then indexgain and FIdatacentre.

• @o_O said in FI Scout Is Back!:

that's great news! Thanks for letting us know, just yesterday i deleted my bookmark so would probably never have checked again.

I messaged them on twitter and never got a reply so i thought they'd packed it in.

Find their site much nicer to navigate then indexgain and FIdatacentre.

They respond quite well via email.

• @Dan-The-Man said in FI Scout Is Back!:

For a minute there, I thought it was gone forever.

https://www.footyindexscout.co.uk/

So, at least one good thing happened this week.

They're back, but still haven't updated the PB history to include GKs as they said they would!

• @Dan-The-Man

How is the court action going?

• @Londoner

Yeah, I wonder if the guy updating it just needed a break. Might have run in to some tech problems maybe.

I'm just glad it's back ha.

• @Dan-The-Man

You were taking F I to court for breach of your terms?

• @NewUser65276

You're confusing me with some bloke on Twitter I think.

• No?

Dan The Man a day ago
    @SDOAFIT said in Complaints procedure...:

When you stand back and look at what happened.... the company sold us bets based on one set of circumstances, then changed those circumstances entirely and made fortunes at our loss. I'd say just about any court would frown on that but the court case wouldn't be as impactful as the negative media.

Can you imagine what happens to FI, if when you Google it, there are headlines that read "Football Index Scammed Everyone" in reputable media outlets? Then you twitter search and find all the pictures of accounts that tanked, with stories like "I won thousands from FI but they changed the rules and took it all back".

FI, are just lucky nobody has started reporting on it yet but official complaints start making stories juicier.

Here's hoping FI, pull a rabbit of their hat soon, before user take this further.

• @NewUser65276 said in FI Scout Is Back!:

No?

Dan The Man a day ago

When you stand back and look at what happened.... the company sold us bets based on one set of circumstances, then changed those circumstances entirely and made fortunes at our loss. I'd say just about any court would frown on that but the court case wouldn't be as impactful as the negative media.

Can you imagine what happens to FI, if when you Google it, there are headlines that read "Football Index Scammed Everyone" in reputable media outlets? Then you twitter search and find all the pictures of accounts that tanked, with stories like "I won thousands from FI but they changed the rules and took it all back".

FI, are just lucky nobody has started reporting on it yet but official complaints start making stories juicier.

Here's hoping FI, pull a rabbit of their hat soon, before user take this further.

And from that you think I started legal proceedings?

There are some tweets about a class action, but I don't know much about it and I'm not sure if I knew about that, before the post you quoted...

• Oh I see,you are relying on the negative stories on national media,ok. at the same time as promoting FI scout 😌

Oh I see,you are relying on the negative stories on national media,ok. at the same time as promoting FI scout 😌

I think you're misunderstanding my post.

• Dan The Man a day ago

It all looks pretty clear to me?

Dan The Man a day ago

@NewUser65276 Said:

It all looks pretty clear to me?

I stand by that. If there were a court case, I think it would have a very solid chance of winning and I think, win or lose, the media would be very damaging to FI, and as result I don't think FI would let it get that far. There'd likely be a settlement with some NDA's attached.

But...

I certainly haven't started pursuing legal proceedings. I'm hoping FI, act fast to prevent more people wanting to.