Cuadrado PB

• Really annoyed with the number of people complaining about not getting Bruno PB yesterday.

I feel like the yapping made FI review and correct their score. Not saying Bruno didnt win fairly but the majority of people were complaining Cuadrado is not classed as defender. If he is a defender he wins PB anyway. So what does it take for a correction to happen. Complaining? Is that the way things get done? The more investors complaining the more FI pay attention? What about the investors who hold Cuadrado? They dont get a say since they havent invested as much?

• If only!....FI donโ€™t listen to their customers ๐Ÿ‘

• @Drogo90 said in Cuadrado PB:

Really annoyed with the number of people complaining about not getting Bruno PB yesterday.

I feel like the yapping made FI review and correct their score. Not saying Bruno didnt win fairly but the majority of people were complaining Cuadrado is not classed as defender. If he is a defender he wins PB anyway. So what does it take for a correction to happen. Complaining? Is that the way things get done? The more investors complaining the more FI pay attention? What about the investors who hold Cuadrado? They dont get a say since they havent invested as much?

Merry Christmas ๐ŸŽ„

• @Drogo90 it's got nothing to do with fi, opta assess and amend their stats post game, which then feeds through to the PB score on fi

• @Drogo90 said in Cuadrado PB:

Really annoyed with the number of people complaining about not getting Bruno PB yesterday.

I have 1500 Cuadrado... Probably more than most, possibly more than anyone else. I closed FI last night, thinking I was going to be ยฃ210 better off this morning and I've made countless posts about him over the last year saying why he should be changed to a defender, so I fully agree he should be.

Here's the thing. FI don't control Bruno's score. Opta do. So what happened here... is the man with the highest points, won. That's what we all want.

And to my fellow Cuadrado holders... I share your pain... but on the plus side, one of the big dogs picked up a gold day win and that means liquidity is currently flowing through the market so hopefully your port is up right now quite a bit, simply because there's money flowing.

Make the most of that.

• @Dan-The-Man

Unlucky mate an yeah cuadrado should defo be listed as a defender

• @Drogo90 this is a fundamental misunderstanding of the way that the matchday dividends works - as others have mentioned, it's based on the OPTA system and FI moved the deadline of payouts to accommodate the post-match reviews that take place to ensure that the correct final scores are rewarded accordingly. It's worrying that many users are not aware of this.

And yes, FI should listen to its customers, as long as they're not being abusive! This kind of situation simply highlights the need for a bit more transparency in terms of making the PB scores more easily visible - even the new Data Centre obfuscates the numbers somewhat.

• @FootballArgos

I am aware that the scores are calulcated via opta. What i was not aware is that they are independent to FI.