Is Monday a big day?

• With tomorrow being Monday, and there usually being a bit of a sell off, does that make it a big day in telling where we will be going in the future? Will there be a big sell off again? Will prices drop dramatically?

Personally i'm not so sure, yeh maybe a small drop but don't think it will be anything too drastic

• @Lillychar1216 with the amount traded in the past week there must be a lot of traders set to get a healthy rebate so that may help

• Obviously it could happen but I'm not sure why there would be such a sell-off? It's not time for a refresh, with most people having presumably done so in the past week or two. There is UCL and Europa league football, with some big assets having great ties. And we have constant football on the horizon. And rebates will be spent.

But then some activity lately has made no sense to me, so who the fuck knows.

• @Timmy love it- a nice reasoned argument signed with a “but fuck knows” 😂
    But of course you are right- no one can predict anything in this environment

• @Timmy Yes I agree, not time for refresh, plus to think about it if any player is in for TOTM you would sacrifice that too. Good point about rebate coming tomorrow aswell. Plenty of football coming up but as you say been plenty of activity that makes no sense! Let's see where we are this time tomorrow!

• @Lillychar1216 said in Is Monday a big day?:

With tomorrow being Monday, and there usually being a bit of a sell off, does that make it a big day in telling where we will be going in the future? Will there be a big sell off again? Will prices drop dramatically?
    Personally i'm not so sure, yeh maybe a small drop but don't think it will be anything too drastic

I don't think so. Players involved on Saturday received dividends today, so a lot of traders will have already sold them. Champions League and Europa all week, so other traders will be buying for those games.

The good thing with the Order Book is that you can set your sell or buy price in advance and forget about it. Some of the low bids that you might expect on Monday are already in.

• We said previously we didnt think there would be a massive drop and it was horrendous.

Best advice unless you buying with weekend divs and rebate just hold strong and hold your futures.

I actually think anyone who wanted to sell cheap and get out is gone by now.

• @trig I'd be surprised if there was a drop, as @Timmy said plenty football to come and the big guns are involved during the week. Most people that were looking to put money in or recycle have probably done so by now. Lets hope we are on the slow climb to some kind of positive recovery

• I wouldn't read to much into it if there is a bit of a sell off. Lots of big price jumps today so some may want to secure some cash to re-use. As long as people don't keep panicking the general trend is hopefully upwards, that's the main thing.