πŸš€πŸš€

• Some green in my portfolio πŸ’š

Recovery ⚑️ or fools gold πŸ’© πŸ€”πŸ€₯

• We smacked the bottom at the weekend leaving some red cheeks. Onwards and upwards from here I'd say. 🎒

• @Bluemist depends entirely who you bought in the drops....

• @Ericali said in πŸš€πŸš€:

@Bluemist depends entirely who you bought in the drops....

I’ve loaded up on your favs, Eric- TAA, kroo’s and Sancho. Did I do good? 😝

• Seeing these prices is bittersweet. Bruno was sub Β£4 briefly the other day. As was most of the big boys. I think that may just have been the bottom and I missed it. 😏 painful. But nice to see reason returning to the market.

• @Valhalla Im thinking deposit and 100 rash ? Surely is gonna move soon

• @AndydfopT said in πŸš€πŸš€:

@Valhalla Im thinking deposit and 100 rash ? Surely is gonna move soon

Cannestein will sort that mate

• @Valhalla said in πŸš€πŸš€:

@Ericali said in πŸš€πŸš€:

I’ve loaded on your favs Eric- TAA, kroo’s and Sancho. Did I do good? 😝

πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

• @Ericali said in πŸš€πŸš€:

I foolishly smashed into a high profile P.L player before the drop πŸ™ˆ not quite got back to his pre πŸ’© level yet, if had ⚽ a few chances at weekend may have already surpassed πŸš€
    Didn't want to sell anyone else at a loss to put into new, but may look at shuffling the pack soon ♠️β™₯οΈβ™£οΈβ™¦οΈπŸƒ

• Your Portfolio - Football Index 23-11-2020 17-11-34.png

• The tide has turned finally. TAA at 2.75 Saturday morning 100% profit in under 3 days. Boom πŸš€πŸš€

• @AndydfopT said in πŸš€πŸš€:

@Valhalla Im thinking deposit and 100 rash ? Surely is gonna move soon

Rashers always brings home the bacon πŸ₯“. Actually earns a lot of MB, more than ppl think. He’s consistent in dividends a bit like Kane. But ppl blow hot and cold on them both. He was the must have thing before the restart at Β£8+. So he seems cheap at the mo.

• Nice to see the risers but without sounding like a party pooper plenty buying in now just because things are rising is the exact reason so many people were complaining last Thur/Fri/Sat. I can't stress enough put a value on a player yourself, don't judge on old prices and more than anything enjoy it.

• @Roon

Spot on. The best way to stop these boom and bust periods is for traders to think for themselves. Don’t just buy because others are buying or sell because others are selling.

Work out:

(a) how much you think a player is likely to deliver in dividends per year; and then
    (b) think about how much you’re prepared to pay for a player that wins those dividends, having regard to risks of serious injury, move to China, etc.

Do this and you’re unlikely to go wrong over the long term. Short term dips or peaks in price becoming nothing to panic about.

• @ocs123 unless you plan on holding a player for 10 years like I do with Mbappe for example. Just my opinion though bud in reference to point a).
    (here's hoping the three year rule is never implemented.)

• Started on here a couple of months ago and got in on certain players at seemingly 'bargain' prices after the events of Brown Sunday, etc.. then the last couple of weeks happened and my portfolio full of well researched PB players was mainly red (-Β£1,500 buy price) and I was pretty gutted to be honest. I had no profits many of the long term traders accrued to fall back on and was kicking myself that I didn't hold off investing in FI for just a bit longer and that it would take months just to claw it back to breaking even.

Slowly but surely, i've been able to replenish my port at prices closer to the 'new normal' and the activity of the last day or two has even allowed me to sell up on some of my significant losses at close to or just a small loss which i'm delighted with.

What I haven't made in profit, i've definitely gained in experience over these last two months and i'm glad I stuck it out. Hopefully now is the start of a brighter (and greener) portfolio, onwards and upwards!

• @Stelarsi proper baptism of fire πŸ”₯ done well.

• @ocs123 said in πŸš€πŸš€:

@Roon

Spot on. The best way to stop these boom and bust periods is for traders to think for themselves. Don’t just buy because others are buying or sell because others are selling.

Work out:

(a) how much you think a player is likely to deliver in dividends per year; and then
    (b) think about how much you’re prepared to pay for a player that wins those dividends, having regard to risks of serious injury, move to China, etc.

Do this and you’re unlikely to go wrong over the long term. Short term dips or peaks in price becoming nothing to panic about.

Spot on. Everyone shouldn’t madly go buying everything that moves now because the market is bouncing back. Keep a level head, slap the FOMO away, keep doing your research. Learn who is FI relevant and who isn’t.

• Couldnt care about Green as such, all that shit is fiction. till you actually sell.

I'm delighted that i can manage to sell at mid prices, and trade it around. Index has true life