Thanks

• I joined the index at the start of July - probably not the best timing in hindsight haha! But now things are starting to look up.... (hopefully not speaking too soon).

Not been too active on the forum but have come here when the times were tough for some positive outlook. Everyone here has been incredibly helpful, now because of everyone that's helped out I've now got an understanding of the Index and will now be able to return the favour for any newbies looking for advice. So thanks to everyone that has helped out along the way.

Think everyone that has decided to stay needs to take credit for doing so. They should be the ones who reap the rewards.

I've managed to pick up my bargains and with the 7 / 8 IPD games in store for the next 30 days. I'm hoping to have my best month on the index yet!

• It’s certainly been a bumpy a couple months. If you can hold your own in that environment, you have earnt your wings. And the rest will be a cinch. Here’s to the next 8 months: Vaccines, Football galore and then the Euros 🙌🏻☀️⚽️

• @Valhalla Hopefully all of those bumps behind up. One hell of a way to know the ins and outs of the index, albeit the hard way. You forgot to mention Divs at the end of that ;)

• @xXMr_FishXx been great for learning, brown Sunday was enough to convince me this weekend would be fine regardless.

Regarding bumps, I would be suprised if it's slow rises/dips be plenty of voliaility ahead which is natural in a product no where near complete or liquid.

• @xXMr_FishXx said in Thanks:

@Valhalla Hopefully all of those bumps behind up. One hell of a way to know the ins and outs of the index, albeit the hard way. You forgot to mention Divs at the end of that ;)

And shit loads of dirty....greasy.....divs 😝 Better?

• @Roon Totally agree. I think this weekend has put a bit of peace of mind and faith back into users. Still a big couple of months ahead....

• @Valhalla Hahaha so much better!