Let’s get back to talking about players...

• After some decent signs of the new order books in practice and some decent flashes of green can we now draw a line under all the negativity on here and get back to talking about players, football and bargains! I’m not saying not to be constructive If issues need to be raised but this forum has taken a huge nose dive Since the days of when I joined so would be great to get back to some decent topics of discussion about Players. It always used to be a decent part of the platform- giving each other tips and following up with research. Half the topics now are a bore fest to be blunt.
    Now we got some momentum let’s give the new punters something to get involved in and keep them engaged.
    Who knows we might even tempt some of the old boys back...

• Who is most underpriced given the current numbers?

• @Selwyn HARVEY BARNES

• @G27 said in Let’s get back to talking about players...:

After some decent signs of the new order books in practice and some decent flashes of green can we now draw a line under all the negativity on here and get back to talking about players, football and bargains! I’m not saying not to be constructive If issues need to be raised but this forum has taken a huge nose dive Since the days of when I joined so would be great to get back to some decent topics of discussion about Players. It always used to be a decent part of the platform- giving each other tips and following up with research. Half the topics now are a bore fest to be blunt.
    Now we got some momentum let’s give the new punters something to get involved in and keep them engaged.
    Who knows we might even tempt some of the old boys back...

Here here. Let’s get back to chatting footy index. Is Sancho gonna fade away after burning so bright like Adele Alli did? Or will he kick on now to become one the worlds best players? Is Haaland a good or a bad FI hold? Who will be the next dark horse to gallop up out of nowhere and explode in price? Is the ever young Ibrahimivich going through a second puberty? So many discussion points....

• @FOF is he though? Not a great PB game...

• @Valhalla

started some theads to post players on, get posting :)

• Pogba! 🎤

Charge ,lol. Here we go again. All my buying is done,i'll mostly be flipping now,no more money is going in until the next bust.

• @Valhalla whilst Friday night/Sat morning was criminal for prices I think Thursday evening & Sunday evenings prices looked not far off. Only my opinion but I already feel like plenty are already too high given usual risks and the returns most investors would want.

• I have been piling in to Harvey Barnes, expecting big things, just needs to work on finishing and could be lethal.

• @Archer22
    100% barnes need sort his shooting out . Every game he misses premium chances .
    Barnes knocking on England’s door and now again links to bigger clubs .

Seems like forum nowadays only after pb players.
    Everyone has diff strategy, don’t forget there’s multiple ways of making money on index .

• @FOF Of course but PB certainly would appear to be the safest providing your obtaining players with a yield in mind. It's less reliant on the opinion on others vs cap app.

• @Roon
    Who’s pb king for each position.
    Sorry for being lazy .
    Is there list anywhere ? Thanks

• @FOF sign up to Indexgain(it's free) and you can look at players PB and media dividends for the last two seasons plus this seasons. Shows averages and all sorts if you want more than the free version. Football Index scout is good too but either way best for an individual to look themselves I feel.

• @FOF
    It was probably close to these guys for the last 6 months.
    Trent
    Kimmich
    Messi

• Now that was more like a proper champions league night on the index