NEW BARGAIN BUYS £0 - £0.50

• New thread boys...post your ones to watch, your underpriced Gems & your PB bargains....or anyone you have a hunch on whether it be a player capable of huge CA, a player with great IPD opprtunities, the next PB giant to mix it up with the bug guns...or dare i say it even a youngster heading for the top... Looking forward to it :)

• Rick Karsdorp around 30p - this guy has always had potential and now starting to get game time. Better at attacking than defending which is always good - i'm high on Roma players right now

• @G27 I held him for so long, and he didn't get a sniff, sold up on him and he starts and gets an assist, haha, hope he gets game time, he is decent.

I'd say Dani de Wit, at around 37p-40p, Dutch U21 and a great play maker, always leaves his mark on the game, and again, someone will come sniffing sooner or later.

Other than that, in my port the rest are defenders, but some great bargains in my humble opinion:

Spinazzola, on the cuff of TOTM at the moment, really chips in well for 47p
    Lainer, just returned from a small injury, incredible defender for assists 33p
    Orban, had game time due to injured regulars, amazing talent for 32p
    Boateng, same, don't need to talk up, 32p

• @UncleBeard said in NEW BARGAIN BUYS £0 - £0.50:

@G27 I held him for so long, and he didn't get a sniff, sold up on him and he starts and gets an assist, haha, hope he gets game time, he is decent.

I'd say Dani de Wit, at around 37p-40p, Dutch U21 and a great play maker, always leaves his mark on the game, and again, someone will come sniffing sooner or later.

Other than that, in my port the rest are defenders, but some great bargains in my humble opinion:

Spinazzola, on the cuff of TOTM at the moment, really chips in well for 47p
    Lainer, just returned from a small injury, incredible defender for assists 33p
    Orban, had game time due to injured regulars, amazing talent for 32p
    Boateng, same, don't need to talk up, 32p

I'm on De Wit too - definitely think he will make a big move in the summer.

• I’d add Hateboor. Attacking fullback / wingback in very attacking Atalanta team and gets a few games for Holland as well.

• Aymen Barkok Eintracht Frankfurt

1 goal and 2 assists in the past two games has got him in the starting line up.

You can probably get him for 20-25p on bids.

Only 22 years old too.

• @G27
    Roberto Soriano - 8 apps, 4 goals, 3 assists.
    Francesco Caputo - 6 apps, 5 goals and 3 assists.

Both have had a great start to the season and well worth their prices just for their IPD potential.

• Passlack @ Dortmund looks a decent pick up to me at around the 20p mark.
    Only 22 and has started a couple of games this season and also can see a lot of squad rotation given the injuries and that we are seeing over all the leagues at the moment which could give him a few starts.

But then I am a noob compared to most on here lol

• @MikeyRobb Caputo is a great proven player at a very good team but you could buy him then he could miss loads of games through injury. missed 3 games already so far with muscle injuries n hes at that age when they get more frequent. at his current price tho you could say worth a go.

• @MikeyRobb said in NEW BARGAIN BUYS £0 - £0.50:

Passlack

Another good call, I hold him too, great young player and versatile too. Good shout Mikey.

• Ibrahim Sangare - 34p or Less

Was a stud in a rubbish toulouse side last yr, took surprise move to PSV, who do have 3 Europa league games which they need to win for knock outs, hes really young so your betting here that he moves back to PB league which i expect as he had plenty links in past to england

• I’m topping up on Rudiger...German international 38p and started last prem game. Will likely get a move if doesn’t regularly start. He will surely only go to another top side.

• @DJ-110 currently covid positive.not a massive downside other than if you bought him now, his ipd potential is limited

• Adrien hunou. Currently with an offer price of 19p

• @Ecniv I agree with Hans Hateboer of Atalanta, has 2 goals already this season. Good wing back in an attacking team.

• Thiago Silva for me. PB and MB potential, in Europe, could pay himself back easily in a year and apparently already negotiating an extension. 27p.

• @Moukoko Bugger. I Bought him last week, but not the end of the world. Very cheap still for his age and position.

• Ridle Baku - 35-40p - currently listed on FI as a midfielder but plays as an attacking RB/RWB for Wolfsburg following an £8m move from Mainz. Regular German U21 but has now made it into the senior team.
    https://www.bundesliga.com/en/bundesliga/news/who-is-ridle-baku-wolfsburg-and-germany-right-back-10534

Very solid scores in past few games plus a goal and assist - https://www.sofascore.com/player/ridle-baku/856553

• Leonardo Spinazzola at 45p is great for Divs and PB,
    Also Alex Moreno at Betis for about 20p

• @Dragon4Life

Surprised he's so low.. .

27 year old.. at peak .. and proven he can win PB too!!

And lastly Roma play in europa league also.

Oh and i forgot he plays for Italy too and Mancini rates him highly.

I came back from injury which is why he is so low.. .

His price could easily double v soon.

His team mate B Peres also great value.. not a regular but gets to play in Europa full game and at his price he has PB too.