NEW BARGAIN BUYS £0.50 - £1.00

• New thread boys...post your ones to watch, your underpriced Gems & your PB bargains....or anyone you have a hunch on whether it be a player capable of huge CA, a player with great IPD opprtunities, the next PB giant to mix it up with the bug guns...or dare i say it even a youngster heading for the top... Looking forward to it :)

• Right now, I see it impossible not to have Waldschmidt, given my Benfica bias. A month of dividends for Europa League where he and Darwin Nunez are our most important players. I see a move in his horizon too, no doubt.

• Aleksey Miranchuk 0.85 - seems to be performing when given the chance, was a top top talent in Russia - if he can get permanent game time for Atalanta in either the league or CL - he could be well suited to PB

• @G27 It's not easy to play every match when your team mates are Gomez, Muriel, Zapata, Ilicic

• If Juan Foyth xan get a foothold in the Villarreal side, I think he has a game that is steady for PB and aleays seemed to be in and around the Argentina squad

• Halstenberg at RB. Makes loads of passes and crops up with an assist and even takes pens occasionally. Sometimes plays for Germany as well. Decent PB hold.

• Iv just topped up on T hazard. 73p. Dortmund starter and not bad last two PB scores. Belgium starter as well. Think is a good Ipd hold so will be looking to refresh

• One of the best bargains for me is Eddie Nketiah. Can be had for about 90p.

England under 21 record goalscorer, got a big future ahead. Should feature more regularly once Arsenal finally drop that donkey Lacazette

• @Sandtoss

Thoughts on Pizzi?

• @FI_Revolutionary Very good player, but obviously limited use on FI as you only get his europa league games and he's 31.

Benfica will most likely progress in europa league though, so you'll get a few games this year.

Might get a decent rise if he wins PB, otherwise, he's going nowhere.

• @G27 unfortunately it is a big if. Realistically he wont play much this season, barring injury. But I could see Gomez leaving in the summer and him getting his chance next season and being super value. There is just so much competition for 3 places and he is near the bottom of the list.

• @o_O

Potentially 11 gold day games to play in the Europa league with Benfica looking strong.

Star man win with a score of 373 just a few weeks ago returning ~100% of his price.

Second highest average PB on the index in the past 12 months at 197 behind only Messi (201) and better than Kimmich (196).

Still available under £0.40.

Was just wondering if @Sandtoss knew something i dont about him seeing as he claims to follow Benfica and mentioned 2 others as their most important players (when Pizzi is clearly more integral to that team)

• @FI_Revolutionary Yeah, he's great for PB, but if you're calculating it on 11 gold days you'll be in trouble, as they are not gold days after the group stages and maybe one knockout round..

Yeah, it's just a race against time to make your money back though as being 31 he's not going to be worth anything to sell on.

It's really a straight gamble that he will win PB this season... Might pay off, might not.

• @Ecniv
    Isn't he struggling for game time this season?

• @o_O Aren't all the knockout stage days all gold days no matter how many games?

• not sure of elvedis price now but a good pb game. gianmarco ferrari and perraud are 2 more in my head. ( ferrari is under 50p though) Rongier and ginter are good shouts