NEW BARGAIN BUYS £1.00 - £2.00

• New thread boys...post your ones to watch, your underpriced Gems & your PB bargains....or anyone you have a hunch on whether it be a player capable of huge CA, a player with great IPD opprtunities, the next PB giant to mix it up with the bug guns...or dare i say it even a youngster heading for the top... Looking forward to it :)

• Lorenzo Pellegrini floating around the £1 mark seems a bit of a steal to me - proven PB game and some very winable fixtures in Europa League

Roma also have a Lonely Tuesday night game vs Torino coming up in December

• Didn’t do much last night and not sure his PB game is great, but for the excitement factor and potential transfer MB I feel like Adama has a big rise in him. His price went up 20p in anticipation yesterday prior to the game, feels like people are ready to get on him as soon as he delivers something.

• @G27 Neto. Took the super sub role last night but has been growing in confidence this season.

• at just a few pennies above the £2 mark, Memphis Depay is one i'm topping up on. Relatively, he's a big fish in a small pond at Lyon, ongoing transfer rumours (MB potential), strong PB scores with a lot of goals and assists in him - especially whilst he's playing in ligue 1. Hasn't risen since the Thurs/Fri/Sat crash and I personally see a lot of room for growth. Thoughts?

• @NewUser611084 there was some concern that he'd be competing with Messi for PB at Barca but with Messi seeming increasingly unlikely to stick around, Depay might be worth a go! Barca's finances are supposedly a bit all over the place too so he may well stay at Lyon till the end of the season too, which would be good FI-wise.

• @NewUser611084 Not having Euro footie i think has hamstrung his price along with Lyons dodgy form.
    He might just have a rise in him but only because everyone else seems to be rising and to me not sure thats a good enough reason.
    Price will rise heading towards euros id guess.

• @Gazz127 said in NEW BARGAIN BUYS £1.00 - £2.00:

@NewUser611084 Not having Euro footie i think has hamstrung his price along with Lyons dodgy form.
    He might just have a rise in him but only because everyone else seems to be rising and to me not sure thats a good enough reason.
    Price will rise heading towards euros id guess.

This.

Not worth getting involved in right now £2+, better options out there.

1 game a week and no CL/EL. Top-up in March for the Euros.

Why pump early?

• @NewUser611084 said in NEW BARGAIN BUYS £1.00 - £2.00:

at just a few pennies above the £2 mark, Memphis Depay is one i'm topping up on. Relatively, he's a big fish in a small pond at Lyon, ongoing transfer rumours (MB potential), strong PB scores with a lot of goals and assists in him - especially whilst he's playing in ligue 1. Hasn't risen since the Thurs/Fri/Sat crash and I personally see a lot of room for growth. Thoughts?

Yep I've been on that

• He has one game a week so many pb opportunities missing plus also hindering TOTM chances and he would have been a great buy if he had that extra game.
    As someone has said so many other better buys right now but this market is so mad right now he'll probably rise 40-50p tomorrow 😉🤣