Top 5

• Name your top 5 current investment tips who youd be confident in turning a decent profit over the next 12 months...no explainations required just want 1,2,3,4,5! DIVS & CA EQUALLY WELCOME

1. Nicolo Zaniolo
    2. Nicolo Barella
    3. Leon Goretzka
    4. Lorenzo Pellegrini
    5. Fabian Ruiz

• Nice list. Wish I was as confident in my Ruiz hold, find him quite frustrating.

1. Steve Mounie
    2. Ismaila Sarr
    3. Takefuso Kubo
    4. Gianluca Waldschmidt
    5. Yusuf Yazici

• @Hint Are you hoping he goes Madrid and heir to Kroos long term & fill in for Modric from next season ? I'm a fan too.

• Thomas Muller
    Leon Goretzka
    Alvaro Morata
    Jeremie Boga
    Jonathan Bamba

• Van Dijk (£1.22)
    • Fabinho (£0.41)
    • Varane (£0.33)
    • Henderson (£0.32)
    • Koch (£0.34)

There's a strong argument for just putting every penny in Van Dijk then turning it off until the day he returns, yet he's the lowest hold I have at the minute out of the bunch.

• @Dan-The-Man said in Top 5:

• Van Dijk (£1.22)
    • Fabinho (£0.41)
    • Varane (£0.33)
    • Henderson (£0.32)
    • Koch (£0.34)

There's a strong argument for just putting every penny in Van Dijk then turning it off until the day he returns, yet he's the lowest hold I have at the minute out of the bunch.

Henderson is one I've never understood to be so low vs a few purely on the potential media being club captain and England regular. I could see him getting his cost in media over a couple of tournaments potentially.

• @Roon said in Top 5:

@Dan-The-Man said in Top 5:

• Van Dijk (£1.22)
    • Fabinho (£0.41)
    • Varane (£0.33)
    • Henderson (£0.32)
    • Koch (£0.34)

Henderson is one I've never understood to be so low vs a few purely on the potential media being club captain and England regular. I could see him getting his cost in media over a couple of tournaments potentially.

When you consider his price at the height of last season, came from him playing CM and that Fabinho is going to spend the season at CB, I'd say it's a total no brainer because most of the play will go through him. I made a tidy packet on him last year, buying him at 27p, then cashing out when he got injured in the Champions League match at £1.70 or something daft and he picked up more divs than Neymar pound-for-pound and that was under the old payment plan. I'm back in for round 2.

• @Dan-The-Man yeah been around 35p for months too, personally I find it hard to see him anywhere near £1 again but I also thought no player should be nudging north of £8 at present,so maybe I'm too cautious.

Wouldn't mind him not being in the CL squad tomorrow and someone offloading him thou... fastest finger first. ![alt text](image url)

• @Roon said in Top 5:

@Dan-The-Man yeah been around 35p for months too, personally I find it hard to see him anywhere near £1 again but I also thought no player should be nudging north of £8 at present,so maybe I'm too cautious.

Wouldn't mind him not being in the CL squad tomorrow and someone offloading him thou... fastest finger first. ![alt text](image url)

It will depend on Liverpool's Champions League run, if he can stay healthy, if he's playing CM rather than RCM and how much PB Fabinho picks up as CB, given that he's still classed as a mid but at the price you can get him for, what's not to love. He'll certainly be in the Euro's.

• @Roon I'm aware it's been discussed and yes that would surely help his PB scores.

1. Zaniolo
      2.Adama
      3.Pulisic
    2. Donyell Malen
    3. Milot Rashica

• Agree on Henderson - he returned over 10% of my buy price during the international break with one second placed dividend win. I'd be amazed if he didnt return comfortably over 100% in 3 seasons, at which point I think he'd still have some use. Players like him and Casemiro don't seem to grab the attention of the majority. There are small spikes and then a reversion to a below value price. I made ok accounts from Henderson previously by buying in the mid to late 30s and selling in the 40s, and even on one occasion the 50s.

Although he hasn't started so well this season, I could see Navas being a brilliant buy. If this season's dividend rates were applied to last season's earnings, he would have returned 74p There will be a good drop off with no Europa league, but I wouldn't be surprised if he made 100% of his value in the next year and a new contract is inevitable.

• If we are talking outfield players (cos let's be honest most keepers will return their price)

1. Aguilar
      2.Perraud
    2. Skov
    3. Kounde
    4. Cristante

• Have put current buy/sell prices in brackets

Bouna Sarr (34p - 49p)
    VVD (£1.30 - £1.34)
    Julian Brandt (98p - £1.08)
    Paulo Dybala (£2.42 - £2.50)
    Wylan Cyprien (75p - 81p)

VVD is nailed on to be significantly higher on his return

Sarr needs just to score and play 90 minutes and will rack up a monster score for B Munich and price could reach £1 easily

Brandt playing weekly for Dortmund and finding the net a few times could be double by the Euros

Dybala just needs to have a decent outing and then a raft of de listing could push his price up massively.

Cyprien started in CM for the 1st time since his transfer last weekend - could be boom or bust but could treble if he performs.

Must mention Erick Pulgar but picked Cyprien over him but was 50/50

1. Donyell Malen
    2. Hakan Calhanoglu
    3. Eddie Nketiah
    4. Luka Jovic
    5. Memphis Depay

1. DONYELL MALEN
    2. LEON BAILEY
    3. BUKAYO SAKA
    4. MOISE KEAN
    5. GANAGO

• Malen expected to move soon!? I'm not one to dip into the non-PB players but I recently had my cherry popped with Szobs. Male is tearing up on my Footy Manager league but apart from that I know very little.

• @G27 hold 3 so hope your right mate

• @AndydfopT

Zaniolo should increase when back from injury & Barella has been ignored for far too long!