Cheap reliable gk

• What’s the strategy with GK for ipd ?
    Also which gk plays regularly with price under 60p
    thanks

• @FOF Pickford and has England / Euros benefit to boot (I bought at 34p last week), you can get him cheaper now 😩

• @Happy-Hornet
    Thanks , I ordered some Pickford . Hopefully he gets some clean sheets over next 30 days lol

• Lopes (Lyon) slightly pricier previously, but currently well under 50p CS and PB div earner. Won gold day keeper weekend just gone. Recently topped up.

• You should be able to get some Nick Pope for forty odd pence. He's been top goalkeeper twice recently (on Bronze match days).

• Albon Lafont (Nantes) can get bids matched around 30p - 35p. Young talented GK, not great for IPDs just at the mo as Nantes' defence is leaky, but great long term prospect / potential French no.1 GK in years to come.

• One keeper I hold who has a good clean sheet record is Dmitrovic at Eibar. Pacheco at Alaves has also been a good find, and has won me PB this season.

• @Boris999 said in Cheap reliable gk:

You should be able to get some Nick Pope for forty odd pence. He's been top goalkeeper twice recently (on Bronze match days).

I concur.

• @FOF

Pau Lopez for around the 33p mark currently - Regular starter for Roma who have a good defensive record and European football. Currently in contention for Team of the month which shows his PB capability.

Handanovic for 22p - Again, regular starter for Inter who have European football. However, not sure if he'll be staying on past this season.

Szczesny for a slightly more expensive 44p - Number 1 for one of the best, if not the best, team in Europe. Always bound to get clean sheets throughout the season. Has the backing of Pirlo.

• @xXMr_FishXx said in Cheap reliable gk:

@FOF

Pau Lopez for around the 33p mark currently - Regular starter for Roma who have a good defensive record and European football. Currently in contention for Team of the month which shows his PB capability.

Handanovic for 22p - Again, regular starter for Inter who have European football. However, not sure if he'll be staying on past this season.

Szczesny for a slightly more expensive 44p - Number 1 for one of the best, if not the best, team in Europe. Always bound to get clean sheets throughout the season. Has the backing of Pirlo.

As far as I was aware Pau Lopez is out of favour at Roma and has only started once this season after a poor start and Mirante was the starting No1 there at the moment.

I could have my info wrong though and agree on Handanovic being a decent buy but Szczęsny is also rotating at Juve with Buffon for his swansong season it would appear

• Dmitrovic
    Costil
    Soria

• @xXMr_FishXx Lopez most definitely not a regular for Roma. He is in the Europa League, but Mirante is number one for the league

• Mendy at Chelsea for me although a touch over 60p.

• Casteels at Wolfsburg has been performing well for me recently, Soria, Dmitrovic, Lopes, Ospina (not definite starter) and Rui Silva have also made me decent returns

• @MikeyRobb and @StevieP

Yeah apologies fellas. Don't know why I thought he was starting every game for Roma, just the European fixtures. Still not bad for the 30p mark and good enough for that level.

• Ederson is just around the 60p point. Probably the safest pick in pep’s team and their fixtures coming up are really good.

• @xXMr_FishXx said in Cheap reliable gk:

@FOF

Buffon has played as much though

• @Munchie63
    Buffon 3 apps this season. Szczesny has 8.

• @xXMr_FishXx
    League games
    Szcs 4
    Buff 3

My point is they are either rotating or Szc is being rested.
    Either way he is not a regular guaranteed clean sheet punt as he doesnt start every game. Which is why he is cheaper than Oblak etc

• @Munchie63
    Yeah that's true but Szc is playing all of Champs League which is arguably better as he receives 1.25x PB for TOTM (not that he's going to win it any time soon!)

He would obviously be a better hold playing every game but I've held both Szc and Oblak on a small scale since the GK announcement, flipping them each month, and both have returned 33% of their overall cost in divs. Not a bad return at all.

Just trying to give some advice to @FOF. Hopefully they'll both have nearly 100% yield by the end of the season!