Sancho holders....you lucky bastards! 😁

• With Bruno subbed off with 289 points at 59mins, you have just been “gifted” 16p in divs. A little golden envelope should come with them saying “Compliments from Count Bruno Miguel Borges Fernandes....in your difficult time” 😏

• @Valhalla said in Sancho holders....you lucky bastards! 😁:

With Bruno subbed off with 289 points at 59mins, you have just been “gifted” 16p in divs. A little golden envelope should come with them saying “Compliments from Bruno Miguel Borges Fernandes”. 😏

Juan Cuadrado disagrees

• @Valhalla i think you've just jinxed it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• What’s happened?

• Savage with that! Good to see Sancho finding some kind of form and a great score for TOTM mind

• @Valhalla said in Sancho holders....you lucky bastards! 😁:

What’s happened?

Old Cuadrado bagged himself an assist late on!

• Brutal! Cuadrado has stolen it! @Dan-The-Man you must be going chicken oriental mental!! 😝

• @Valhalla he took it well the other night when pipped so he deserves a win out of him.

• @Roon said in Sancho holders....you lucky bastards! 😁:

@Valhalla he took it well the other night when pipped so he deserves a win out of him.

He did take it well. Trump could learn a two or thing off Dan about losing with dignity ;)

• Cuadrado strikes again! Wait until the morning changes!

• @Roon Very true mate, well done @Dan-The-Man

• @Dan-The-Man 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Made up for you mate

• @Valhalla

I am chuffed but we all saw what happened last week ha, so I'll reserve my celebration for tomorrow ha.

At the same time I'm kicking myself.

Market sold 600 of him through the week and had more listed at 83p tonight, some of which have sold. I've had a busy night, so only just seen this, many have sold already. He's on for POTM now. Still got just shy of 900 though, so it's a good win.

I just hope I can get to the cancel sell button before more are sold in the morning. Can't cancel after 11.

• What happened tonight (last minute decisive overtake) will keep happening from time to time, is the very nature of a bet 🤷‍♂️

However, I believe we can all (both sancho holders and non) take solace in the fact that sancho style of play seems to fit better the PB matrix this year.

That combined with him being the star prospect of the national team in the country which has the most players on this platform and the usual media madness around any future come back to EPL.

These are elements which can be considered proper backing to justify his position on the index.

He has been for some time considered the face of all that was wrong with FI before OB, having him still as a contender for top spot mark a long overdue element of continuity between the two FI eras.

Continuity which I hope will bring stability and with it the return of confidence and positive sentiment around the product.

Fingers crossed 😅

• @Kozo-Kira for me, the juries out still on Sancho’s PB game. Need to see more. But tonight’s score was decent. And as he gets better, maybe he will be given more freekick, corner duties which would help bump his scores even more. One to watch!

• @Kozo-Kira said in Sancho holders....you lucky bastards! 😁:

That combined with him being the star prospect of the national team in the country which has the most players on this platform and the usual media madness around any future come back to EPL.

Yeh, I don't think 5th choice kind of fits with the theory.... 🤔

Rashford----------Kane---------Sterling

Surely DCL is Kane's direct replacement & Grealish first back up for the other two, THEN Sancho.

• @Ericali I had more the impression that rash, sterling and sancho were competing for those two spots at the side of Kane, they play quite similarly in terms of being deep in the field and fast and dribblers... I felt he could be thrown in as a like for like sub.

Graelish I feel it is more the type of joe cole guy, wildcard not necessarily fitting any conventional position, and potentially not one wide on the side in a fast paced team...

England on paper has a very strong team, being among the rotating 15 at his age is a decent accomplishment I would say...

Anyway, what I was merely trying to say is that between improving PB scores and the usual MB can we project him at £2/year? If so then he might be still among the top dividend producers (and therefore top priced players), if not then he will be destined to oblivion and the market will correct itself in time.

On a side note, if you are not happy with him I will take him in the Italian team anytime, our very own sancho (bernardeschi 🤦‍♂️) is rightfully worth not even 70p 😅