Big News! Cuadrado Is NOW A Defender!

• Screen Shot 2020-11-27 at 08.23.21.png

For those of you that don't know what this means...

It means he would have won PB on the gold day last week and he would have won it several times more last season... His average PB will increase given the clean sheet bonus too.

Screen Shot 2020-11-27 at 08.21.24.png

https://www.footballindex.co.uk/player/juan-cuadrado

This is a day to celebrate lads!

• celebrate lol... I cant believe this position change was completely independent move from Opta. It's sneaky as fuck that he's now being minted by the 1000 (slowing his cap ap).

Still no information about position changes.. yet as you've highlighted its a significant change to open bets... I own him so im ok... but pretty sure it devalues a lot of players out there. he will now be fav for totm most of the time? as well as the big gold day wins.

good data analysis and guessing you hold a few, so it is good … but its also a bloody disgrace! anyone else change?

• @Coriolanus said in Big News! Cuadrado Is NOW A Defender!:

celebrate lol... I cant believe this position change was completely independent move from Opta. It's sneaky as fuck that he's now being minted by the 1000 (slowing his cap ap).

Still no information about position changes.. yet as you've highlighted its a significant change to open bets... I own him so im ok... but pretty sure it devalues a lot of players out there. he will now be fav for totm most of the time? as well as the big gold day wins.

good data analysis and guessing you hold a few, so it is good … but its also a bloody disgrace! anyone else change?

He should have been a defender.

He's played RB for a long time, he's a RB in the last 3 FIFA's, he's a defender on every website but FI and I bought him, partly in hopes that he would change.

I agree that it impacts the market but it also sucks that he wasn't getting the clean sheet bonus points, he was getting beat out by narrowly by Bruno on gold days despite being a defender.

They've righted a wrong here IMO but then, I aren't neutral on this as I do have a large hold in him.

• @Dan-The-Man yeah he is defo a defender, no doubt. and as per your tweet, its perfectly reasonable to email and ask for the change etc. but the process of how they do it is totally unacceptable. the impact is as big to him and other defenders as a div change is for the whole market and div changes/promos get announced in advance with a time for go live.

they really should have time slot for changes and a visible list of who is being changed... whether its weekly, monthly or twice a year etc.

• How do we find out when theses changes happen? Cody Gakpo from psv has been changed to a midfielder also. He has 4 goals in 3 matches in the Europa league. he is also breaking into the Dutch team.

• Bought 750 shortly after his last PB win, genuinely wasn't expecting him to be changed but nice bit of cheeky CA to accompany the inevitable divs to come 🤑

• @Coriolanus said in Big News! Cuadrado Is NOW A Defender!:

@Dan-The-Man yeah he is defo a defender, no doubt. and as per your tweet, its perfectly reasonable to email and ask for the change etc. but the process of how they do it is totally unacceptable. the impact is as big to him and other defenders as a div change is for the whole market and div changes/promos get announced in advance with a time for go live.

they really should have time slot for changes and a visible list of who is being changed... whether its weekly, monthly or twice a year etc.

Yeah, I agree about the time slot for changes. To me, it should have been done at the beginning of the season but I guess sometimes it's not in their hands.

When I sent the image of the OPTA XI to them yesterday, I think it perhaps gave them some ammo to run it up the flagpole.

Screen Shot 2020-11-27 at 08.52.21.png

I guess the alternative was to let him stay as a midfielder all season... but if you look on Twitter, you can see quite a lot of users were pissed off about a Defender beating out Midfielders like Bruno, etc. Hell, @Sol nearly sold £90k worth of players last week over it ha.

• @Heinstein

Kicking myself big time. I sold 600 of him last week, on the rise. Probably to you ha.

• @Dan-The-Man I only have 500, you flipping on this rise or holding? on current form he is still great value … totm + gold day wins. what do you value him at now? (valuation based on this season only, as we don't know if Pirlo stays or not, and if not new manager, new tactic etc).

• @Coriolanus

I'm keeping him mate.

He's winning the 10p dividend for this months POTM. And now people will see how often he wins and his improved scores.

He'd have won Gold PB already this season. It won't be long before he wins it again.

He would have won 82p last season without POTM and my bet is he'll be on for that more than once.

• @Dan-The-Man annoying thing is they were talking about notifications for these positional changes back in May last year.

• Would he now be classified as a defender in this months TOTM? Or from next month?

• @DJ-110

He'll win it this time mate. They explain it on their page that if there's a position change, it's whatever position he is at the time of payment.

Screen Shot 2020-11-27 at 09.07.15.png

• I've actually got second hand delightment for Dan on this haha. It's nice to have a few more success stories on the forum again

• @B-EVO

Haha, thanks man, I'm genuinely beaming ear to ear.

Screen Shot 2020-11-27 at 10.19.59.png

Just kicking myself big time over getting rid of 630 last week after holding him through COVID, Brown Sunday and the latest crash but screw it. The milky bars are on me!

;-)

• @Dan-The-Man That is probably a bit unfair despite being a holder.

No reason not to change it on the 1st December.

Will take it obviously.

• What reasonable price do you think he will reach now he has been reclassified? he is 32 years old.

• @Dragon4Life

Well...

What percentage divs do you look for in a player.

• Good question, I have never really thought about it. "Lots" would be my answer

• @Dragon4Life

Well then my friend.... You're in luck ha.