WITHDRAWALS LOCKED!

• Just curious to find out if anybody here has recently or ever received an email from FI support asking for more personal information??? ... with a locked account until received??
    This includes addressed/named utility bills, occupation,images of bank card (front & back) with numbers blanked out and to let them know your in control of your gambling????
    I’ve been a member for a couple of years now & recently due to all the constant changes to rules & platform decided to sell my portfolio.... just seemed odd to me that this email coincided with me trying to withdraw my portfolio funds🤔... appears they don’t like it for some reason...withdrawals locked now until I give the info🤔

• @Judswaldo pretty standard EDD checks. Frustrating it's done at withdrawal stage, but straightforward process

• Absolute ball ache, but it has to be done.

• Yeah got this for the first time a couple of days ago. They said it was because of my activity. I have barely deposited in the past few months 😂, just played around with what’s in my portfolio. Totally barking up the wrong tree given the money there, but I provided what they wanted.

• I had to do this on joining.

All pretty standard.

• I am now fully functional again, after a couple of hiccups. 😂

• you've never heard of EDD then ?