What’s wrong with fi?

• There’s seems to be zero stability on fi at the moment , what’s main issues?
    A) not enough investors
    B) too much player on fi (diluted )
    C) 2% on ob and 2% sales
    D) big hitters not winning mb or pb lately
    E) people need money for Xmas
    F) covid making jobs insecure
    G) other platform competitions
    H) hard to make money on fi
    I) fi keep changing rules
    J) Adam cole fault

I can go on and on lol .

What’s everyone opinion ?

• Pretty much all of above

• This post is deleted!

• @o_O
    Am not moaning , just wants to know why and what’s happening 😂

• @FOF Yeah, not necessarily you, just when you look on the twitter feed, it's embarrassing.

This time last year there was a large dip, and large growth in January.

• @o_O
    yes you are correct but we did not have ME AND ORDER BOOK.

• @NewUser182678 Yes you're right, now the swings up and down are much bigger. But we've seen in the last 2 weeks that prices can fly up just as quickly as they can come down.

It's still a new system, but over time the waves will smooth out, and with all these dividends to win, the quality players show through.

• @o_O
    Ok hope you are right thanks for reply.

• Its basically sentiment.

In the glory days of the index, prices followed a steady rise so people kept on seeing bigger profit margins so kept on investing. FOMO as a big thing. Twitter was full of everyone screen shotting their profits - basically doing FI's marketing for them.

We now have literally the opposite, with the prices falling. People want to sell as they are worried they will keep selling and twitter is driving people away rather than promoting it. FOMO has been replaced by FOSI

Everything in your list has contributed to the above. But ultimately its all about sentiment. Regardless of everything, if we had a sustained period of prices rising, people would want in again ........

• Absolutely nothing.

It's the users.

• Usually when players scores during a game , his values goes up . Not today tho , is server down lol 😂

• @FOF said in What’s wrong with fi?:

There’s seems to be zero stability on fi at the moment , what’s main issues?
    A) not enough investors
    B) too much player on fi (diluted )
    C) 2% on ob and 2% sales
    D) big hitters not winning mb or pb lately
    E) people need money for Xmas
    F) covid making jobs insecure
    G) other platform competitions
    H) hard to make money on fi
    I) fi keep changing rules
    J) Adam cole fault

I can go on and on lol .

What’s everyone opinion ?

It quicker to ask "What's right with FI?"

Much shorter list.

• What’s right? Messi!

• @Ericali So are you making money out of the index last couple of months?
    If so i salute you but I'd bet that a large percentage of investors (well the ones that are still here are struggling).
    Me myself have steadily been with drawing money just because i don't feel any confidence in ANY hold at present.
    Wish i felt different as this was a great product once upon a time 🙄

• The blame could be and prob should be shared out with everyone at this point however, FI dont do themselves any favours with the way they go about things.

Maybe they are working with more information than we are, so they should help keep us out the dark, but I can understand why they don't. However it feels like they either havent got a clue or just dont care sometimes.

Talking about IPOS at xmas time was the last thing they needed to do, so not only are people selling up for xmas money, people are now selling up incase they bring Reyna out sometime soon... The market just started to "recover" and they go and spook it like that, just silly.

Biggest Issue imo is not enough money in the market, the prices are all so "good" it tempts people jump from one hold to another.
    Once prices are going back up and the walls start getting thicker and thicker, eventually people will be more content to not sell from hold to hold, as the rewards just wont be worth the risk then.

• @Gazz127 Only way to make any money right now tbh is to put fresh money in and trade between the spreads.
    Its dumb and pointless and just ruins the index IMO, but yes you can make profit from doing it with the right guys.

Fucking silly tho tbh, was a point about a week or two ago I was just trading in and out of Messi for like 5 days, sure I was making good profit while refreshing shares etc, but reality is the index cant survive and grow one way or another if that become's the game.

Not good when someone can be sitting there and making "easy" money for not very much, while saying "this is shit" in their head.
    Was a strange feeling tbh, didnt feel like I beat anyone, or I was smarter than anyone, or I won anything, just felt like I was exploiting a broken system.

Like completing a game with cheats on, didnt give me any real sense of achievment, it just all felt hollow and empty.

• Seems like we are screwed . No ones seems willing to buy so looks like am stuck . Ipd only thing kept me alive , that will end in two weeks as I can’t refresh on my holds . Feeling like stuck in deep mud and Everytime about to climb out it pisses it down with rain to make me drop back in hole .

• @FOF Bit dramatic?

I feel like this is the problem with the index... or more accurately, the players.

You've literally been back for two weeks, and already annoyed because what... you haven't doubled your money or something?

If people really have this little patience.. just sell up and go.

It takes more than 2 weeks to make money here. If people want instant returns, do an acca.

• @Kanzz Only way to make money? How about the huge dividends and just having patience? Messi, bruno, kane, kimmich, son, grealish etc will make huge percentages in dividends over the year. Teamed up with some IPD holds and prospects, that's what the game is about.

If people want instant wins, go to the bookies and put the money on an acca...

Looking at your list of holds, most of them will require patience as most of them do nothing every week in terms of PB,MB and potential for challenging for dividends, so why would they make you money right now?

• @o_O Your taking my "only way to make money" a bit to hard, however due to the changes all my holds and most all CA holds are just about worthless for the time being, so again I cant do anything other than wait and put more money in to go to div earners or to flip.
    Winning divs is lotto when you get down to it tho, but buying and flipping has some degree of "skill" if you want to call it that. Its repeatable and relativly consistant I guess is what im trying to say.

Im not looking to bring up some big debate, just saying what the current situation is, or how I see things.
    It will get better but tbh it wont be anytime before xmas IMO.