POGBA CIRCUS

• So it’s started, in my opinion the biggest transfer saga for the next 2 windows.

Anyone still think pogba is seriously good value at £2.80? Surely he’s a £5 player just on mb alone. Not to mention France in the euros and World Cup.

I’ve got 5k spare and thinking of lumping it on him when he goes down to around £2.70.

Think it’s a safe bet for the next 18 months?????

• There's no guarantee it will be a prolonged media saga with the new media monitor potentially being announced any day now, the spamming transfer articles from the likes of the express that has been decisive in the past could score very low going forward. I don't think he's worth the risk, will rarely win media when he leaves united and he's not a great pb player.

• Media monitor? I’ve not heard about that, what’s changing?

• @NewUser585768 media scoring will be changing, it was scheduled to go live for the start of this season but was delayed, I think it will be bad news for transfer sagas and the 1 name players like Neymar who currently have an unfair advantage, I think on pitch positive headlines will score much higher than they currently do.

• All just guess work up to now. We’ll see what happens

• Too much uncertainty on this to make it worthwhile for me. I - almost - went in today and thought better not to. Remember, if the media monitors are changed suddenly and/or he ends up sitting on the bench at United for the next six months, today’s 30% increase may end up a total fallacy...been there before.

• Just sums up the index at the moment.
    Pogba winning mb but hard to think positive thoughts going forward🤔
    For holders long may it continue😉

• Crazy really

Go back a year or two and this sort of news would see him sky rocket into one of the most expensive holds.

Now he’s worth relative peanuts

• Think he’ll start tomorrow? I think so and there’s another mb for him

• whether he starts or not tomorrow he will win MB

• @Gazz127 said in POGBA CIRCUS:

Just sums up the index at the moment.
    Pogba winning mb but hard to think positive thoughts going forward🤔
    For holders long may it continue😉

Jeez....and you haven’t slit your wrist’s yet? 😏 Ive enjoyed your posts in the past, but if your not enjoying your FI gazz, maybe just tap out for a bit rather than moan on every post. We are all frustrated, but suck it up and try to make the most of things. Coming on here and constantly moaning is a bit like trying to piss in everyone’s else’s soup because you aren’t enjoying yours.

• I stuck 2k on Pogba at an average of £2.29 a couple of weeks ago. A great day today and hopefully the transfer saga will be long running helping him to clean up MB for the foreseeable future. Throw a Euro’s and a World Cup into the mix and it’s clear the dividends will be flooding in.

• @VicMackey said in POGBA CIRCUS:

@NewUser585768 media scoring will be changing, it was scheduled to go live for the start of this season but was delayed, I think it will be bad news for transfer sagas and the 1 name players like Neymar who currently have an unfair advantage, I think on pitch positive headlines will score much higher than they currently do.

Why will media changing be bad news for transfer sagas. It should be great for transfer sagas particularly those of big name players.

Bad news for one name players and people getting headlines for non football news but transfer sagas should love the changes.

• I don’t think he’ll get sold in January it’ll be in the summer when he gets sold that’s when the pogba circus is really guna heat up

• @Valhalla He’ll be pumping Cash FX soon, Rob E Mark II 😂

• I think the media monitor won’t make much of a difference to a Pogba and any saga. If it’s back page headlines constantly then that’s what will be at the forefront on MB. As has been said if any match provides a big headline then that should be more prominent, but the English teams in Europe are all comfortable bar 1 right now and Mr Pogba plays for them.

• He’s getting mb today and tomorrow I’m over the moon 😆😆. What’s the record for getting the most mb’s one after the other? 4days 5days????

• Biggest saga for the next 2 windows?

Did Messi and Sancho die last night or something?😂😂

Pogba isn’t all that you must be having a laugh surely

• The biggest fraud on the index,I couldn't buy him with counterfeit and everything that is wrong with the index,he shouldn't get any media div's because he has done very little on the pitch and his worst display was when he couldn't even be bothered to turn up for treatment at Utd for treatment on his injury,if FI need to change anything it's the payouts to players like Pogba on media div's and rewarding poor attitude and performance. Those who paid £9 per share and more for him are mugs and he is worth no more than £2 on performance and that was a memory. FI stop rewarding bad attitudes like Pogba.

• @NewUser65276

Really?
    Seriously?

WOW.