The state of the market..

• Are people seriously selling players at their current prices? Surely this is all listing, without buying? Did anyone manage to get Bruno Fernandes for £5.70 today? If so, words fail me..

• @Sol I can't understand it myself, it's like everyone has lost their minds, FI included. Completely baffled, my only theory is people are stupid enough to sell now and buy Bruno when he is down to £1? Haha?!

• Didn't get Bruno but bought a small number of De Bruyne for 3 quid(ish)
    Thought I would see if I can put them up for sale at 3.50 but now suspended.
    Must admit I am a bit baffled by it all at the moment.

• Can’t understand why people are selling, surely at a loss. Traders had to take blame for a lot of what’s happening aswell as fi

• Unfortunately the trend has been set , the index should be buzzing with so much football on and the divs on offer, but the market manipulation is too easy, and now it’s a dog each dog market with fi taking a slice every time they are stepping back from the fights - traders can now only make money from other traders - so a loser everytime - whilst the platform isn’t attracting new money... people really need to stop selling, let the manipulators trade with themselves only - win divs, talk positively about the divs being made and let new money in. Then we will see growth.

• not ANOTHER brown sunday!......sunday fire sale....messi is free money and i can see pogba being the medie whore until his future is sorted.....loads of messi but no pogbas- ...if he drops sub £2 ill be jumping on that just for the media

• Didn’t get Bruno, but got some Kimmich for £4.14!! Yes, 4.14!! Marvellous.

• @Sol said in The state of the market..:

Are people seriously selling players at their current prices? Surely this is all listing, without buying? Did anyone manage to get Bruno Fernandes for £5.70 today? If so, words fail me..

2 downvotes? For what? 😂 keyboard warriors 🤣

Very sad that the ‘4’ continue to downvote anything you put on the forum, remember it’s the ‘right wing gammon’ people who are ‘fascists’. Guess this is their only way of feeling like a man at the end of the day...

• @Sol they really are selling at these prices - ive stayed clear of the top end but managed to pick up Barella at 52p which to me is crazy money

• I thought a few folk on here were going to sink there savings in Messi sub £5? well you can name the amount you want at the min what are those waiting for, or just assuming cheaper every day for the foreseeable.

• @BeanDrown said in The state of the market..:

@Sol they really are selling at these prices - ive stayed clear of the top end but managed to pick up Barella at 52p which to me is crazy money

Geez! Maybe I should have put that money in! 🤦🏻
    Their loss, your gain 👏

• @Sol Yeah classic fascists, downvoting people on a football index forum. Don't be such a fucking snowflake. And what does it mean to feel like a man? How do I manage that? Will getting angry at downvotes do it?

People also sell to buy. Bruno might look very cheap at £5.80 (I brought a few today), but maybe someone wanted to invest in Alaba at 50p. I don't know who the '4' are but maybe people are exasperated by posts mocking/criticising selling, which have been feature of the forums during the past few months, whilst the bottom has got lower and lower.

• @Timmy I think any time a person uses the word "snowflake" it immediately devalues their point. Unless of course you are writing on alt right website. Is this an alt right website...?

• @NewUser469373 to be clear, I was using it ironically. Thought it was obvious but evidently not.

• @Timmy whoops, my apologies. Still getting used to port season.

• @Sol Only selling to refresh shares whilst buy bonus is on. Although this is proving difficult.

• @Sol said in The state of the market..:

2 downvotes? For what? 😂 keyboard warriors 🤣

Agreed, there was no reason I can see for the downvotes.

Unfortunately, under the influence of some older members who have just decided to recently contribute after so long in the shadows, it seems downvoting is fashionable.

Shows their mentality I suppose.

• i would second that....say a few negative things and the gang attack,...

weve been left to the wolves on this,...fi is in the bin.

i used to check the app multiple times a day and since brown sunday im almost finished with it.....if there was a fair way to get out i would but half my players were buys for the future ...cant take 20/40% losses....lol...the irony is FI might not have a future...

ill keep withdrawing my divs ...no more re investment sorry....good product gone bad...

how many down votes will this get from the blue sky warriors?...

p.s....bring back instant sell and take the hit FI....i WILL NOT PUT MORE MONEY UNTIL THIS IS FIXED.

absolutely ruined a fantastic product

• @NewUser433035 said in The state of the market..:

.the irony is FI might not have a future...

I think this statement is key....

I personally think FI will sort it out eventually. The problem is the big hitters are not delivering the divs due to various reasons:

5 substitutes
    Squad rotation due to fixture congestion
    Injuries due to fixture congestion
    Too many Gold days (we all love a gold day but it reduces odds of winning)

If FI can survive to the Euro's which I am sure they will then as the world gets back to normal and football does as well it should pick up.

The knock out stages of CL and EC will help the big boys and hopefully help the index.

• @Kipper72 One big hitter has delivered tonight 😉
    Long live the GOAT👍