What is a bargain?

• I know the sentiment of "fill your boots" is currently no longer a real prospect, but if you had to pick a bargain right now, who would it be? And for those more philosophically minded, what is a bargain on FI?

• Pogba all day long

• BARGAIN - a thing bought or offered for sale much more cheaply than is usual or expected 😁

• @NewUser469373 said in What is a bargain?:

I know the sentiment of "fill your boots" is currently no longer a real prospect, but if you had to pick a bargain right now, who would it be? And for those more philosophically minded, what is a bargain on FI?

I wouldn't like to name individual players, but look at current price Vs how quickly they can return that fee in dividends Vs how likely you will be able to sell the asset on and at what price. A premium end MB/PB type may not return as quickly as a 30p ligue un striker or 'keeper, but 500 of a desirable top shelf player would be easier to sell within three years than 5000-10000 of someone who need refreshing every month. I guess there's value almost everywhere now, just depends on what strategy you want to adopt. I'd suggest balance is key, don't put all your eggs in one basket etc. Spread the money, spread the risk.

• Pogba, kimmich, bruno ,mess all snips

• Kimmich and Kane for me. Kimmich I value at around £7.20 and Kane at £6.75.

Messi, Pogba, Bruno also marginally under what I value them at.

At the lower end I think Leon Bailey, James Ward Prowse and Max Arnold are all good value.

And a bunch of keepers.

Prices have got to a point now where I think a lot of players are good value again. After selling around three quarters of my portfolio over the last 6 months I'm ready to start buying again. I topped up by around 50% last night and I'll probably do the same again over the next week.

• James Ward Prowse is so underrated in Real life and on here, High score yesterday again!

• @Dragon4Life

Yes and he didn't get any goals or assists. I know they won 3-0 and had a lot of possession but I think he could easily start posting some winning scores with some goal contributions.

At 26 he's coming into his peak and it wouldn't surprise me to see him get a move to a big club either this summer or next summer. I think probably this summer if Southampton don't qualify for Europe and the summer after if they do.