End of Season players clearout:

• I have decided to sell some big name players now it as at the end of the season and have listed my reasons why below for each player. I would like to know which players other people have sold and their reasons why also.

Mo Salah reasons: Sold him because I can’t see how he can be any better than what he was last season. He can’t score any more goals than that so probably will score less next season and be less spoken about. If he does move away then his price will drop as no MB if he does.

Balotelli reasons: Sold him because he has transfer links only with Italian clubs and so no chance of MB and him moving back to PL.

Sterling reasons: Sold him because he plays for Man City and has got me no MB all season even when they won the league and he scored 18 goals. Probably only have a decent World Cup, not win it.

Kane reasons: Too highly priced and wins not enough MB because he is at Tottenham and not Manchester United. Probably only have a decent World Cup and then after that price will plummet and Neymar beats him with MB anyway.

Sessegnon reasons: Heavily priced already and even if he fulfils his potential won’t climb much higher.

Keita reasons: Can’t find any other CM as highly priced as him on FI apart from maybe 2 or 3 players and at Liverpool won’t win MB as much as Pogba.

Martial reasons: Moving away to a foreign club and quite highly priced for what he is doing. Will not get any MB when playing in another country, plus won’t win MB during Transfer Window because of being overshadowed by World Cup players.

• @NewUser59855

I understand your rationale for most of the selling.

In saying that, i'm sticking with Salah, although I do expect his price to slowly decrease throughout the summer, it won't be enough to warrant jumping ship.

If Liverpool win the Champions League, I anticipate Mo will be a major contributing factor, and I'd expect a good weeks worth of media buzz alone from that.

Next season, I think he has the skills and attitude to have another fantastic season, with Liverpool, challenging for the league. I don't see him leaving. Klopps style of football was made for certain players, Salah is one of them! His potential for both PB and MB remains massive.

• @NewUser59855 the question is who will you buy instead?

• @Stevo I bought more in the players I already hold. Which are: M'Bappe, O. Dembele, Iheanacho, Rashford, A. Silva, Balde, Augustin, Vinicius, Grujic, Sancho, Oyarzabel, Sylla, Aouar, Gnabry, Guedes, Lookman, Odoi, Brewster, Mount, Kean and Tolisso. I have gone for the best of the young players I see making it in the first team or are already in it.

• @NewUser59855 a decent variety there is day. I hold of few of good few of those myself so hopefully they'll do well 😁

• @Stevo Could be worth double or triple in a year or two. At worst they'll probably lower in price a little if their growth stunts, but where we've enough time to sell them if they don't fulfil their potential.

• Think your rationale is spot on for all (except one as below) to be honest. Martial arguably has a number of price spikes in him and he's definitely moving clubs. Balo was said to have agreed a move to Inter on Tuesday hence his little drop, Sessegnon I think will rise still, and have a spike if Fulham win promotion, and a spike even if they don't (which would be bigger is open to debate). Can't remember the others now...

Except, Salah. I think you've gone too early here. I'm holding / topping up until next Saturday at which point I will hopefully have derisked to a comfortable investment in him, as currently I own waaay too many. But there's treble MB on the way again and I would say he'll easily reach £10.50 at some point next week plus 20p in divs. That said I get why you've chosen to close your position.

Ronaldo is a good bet in the coming week. Relatively cheap for someone who will earn lots of buzz

• I fancy Tolisso to spike tomorrow with WC squad announced. If only all my spare cash wasn't going into the bank of Neymar!! Unbeatable rate of return for a AAA investment

• @Pierrey2129 8 months ago Ibrahimovic was £4 at age 36. Ibrahimovic now is priced around 50p. Ronaldo is aged 33 and £8. I don't think he's cheap because if he dives like Ibrahimovic I would lose more money from capital depreciation than gained by MB or PB.

• @Pierrey2129 I hold Tolisso and Neymar. I plan on selling Tolisso when he goes around £2ish or more. I buy cheaper looking players who when they go higher I then sell, unless by then they seem a good MB player.

• @NewUser59855 - that was a pretty big if... I'll counter with one of my own - if Ronaldo joins United he'll appreciate in value so quickly that you'll be instant selling to get on him. All conjecture no?

Chances of him bombing between now and next Saturday, which is the period I referred to, are reasonably low so both are moot points. I hold all the 'MB magnets' worth holding so not overly fussed but I think he'll return a good share of buzz in the next 9 days, and rise in value as a result

• @NewUser59855 I'd say Salah is a mistake. He doesn't need to do as well next season, just needs more MB than other players which he'll keep getting unless something changes. He only needs to score higher PB's than others around him to pick up the odd PB, no reason he can't return a good yield again. Also keita I feel has all the attributes to be a good PB player, might b worth holding or selling but rebuying if he dips. If man city dominate again next season sterling could b a decent shout for PB.. maybe. All others I see your point on tho.

• @Pierrey2129 True, unless a freak accident happens that puts him out the World Cup.

• @John-Renwick Sterling was bad for PB after scoring 18 League goals. Can he really top that again? As for Keita and Salah I am keeping track of them and shall buy back in when they dip down again if I have the funds. I've chosen to stick all the money from selling players into young players who are class but a1/3 the price at the moment.

• @John-Renwick Sterling was bad for PB after scoring 18 League goals. Can he really top that again? As for Keita and Salah I am keeping track of them and shall buy back in when they dip down again if I have the funds. I've chosen to stick all the money from selling players into young players who are class but a1/3 the price at the moment.

• Could say that about anyone? His injury record is better than most mid-20s players and his value is based not only on PB but also MB and united links... Anyway that's my view, I'll work out the yield of the big boys from now until Saturday 2pm and see how my prediction faired 👍

• @Pierrey2129 If you are talking about Sterling then let me tell you he has won no PB or MB for me all season and I've held him a long time. His price is based on people just buying him for the sake of it. Man City players win no MB. As for Ronaldo he shall never go back to Manchester United. The papers always talk about him moving back every transfer window and he never does.

• @NewUser59855 - Jeez this is hard work... No wasn't on about Sterling, he couldn't win a dividend if his life depended on it. Couldn't care less if Ronaldo goes to United, as you say he gets linked every summer, in fact won MB off the back of it it 8p plus a nice rise...my point is out of the top boys he is cheap this week. In fact I think he'll have the top yield from capital appreciation plus dividends between now and Saturday 2pm. If I haven't explained this to you by now I'll just take that on the chin and move on with my life.

• Crazying selling Salah. Every couple of weeks there is a mass sell off, then he wins a load more MBs and people (perhaps not the same people) buy back in.

Knock off the 2% commission and the missed MBs and I doubt there is much money to be made that way.

• @Pierrey2129 said in End of Season players clearout::

@NewUser59855 - Jeez this is hard work... No wasn't on about Sterling, he couldn't win a dividend if his life depended on it. Couldn't care less if Ronaldo goes to United, as you say he gets linked every summer, in fact won MB off the back of it it 8p plus a nice rise...my point is out of the top boys he is cheap this week. In fact I think he'll have the top yield from capital appreciation plus dividends between now and Saturday 2pm. If I haven't explained this to you by now I'll just take that on the chin and move on with my life.

Off to a decent start ay....