Thank fudge for divs

• Amidst all the crap at the moment (Portfolio dropping to less than half of what it was 3 months ago, and now Neymar having his ankle smushed), this week has actually seen my dividend return be the best of any seven day period I've ever had.

I've enjoyed watching the live pb scores, and this has been exactly why I joined in the first place, two years ago. Providing they don't get "Opta'd" overnight, I shall be collecting divs again for top Def,Mid,Str, and obviously Star man, which will mean I'll have returned 3.44% of my initial investment just this week.

Not quite enough to compensate the losses, but at least there's something to keep me from banging my head against every wall in the house. I really hope fi picks up again, but I'm committed to it either way.

• @Shepherd_9 said in Thank fudge for divs:

Amidst all the crap at the moment (Portfolio dropping to less than half of what it was 3 months ago, and now Neymar having his ankle smushed), this week has actually seen my dividend return be the best of any seven day period I've ever had.

I've enjoyed watching the live pb scores, and this has been exactly why I joined in the first place, two years ago. Providing they don't get "Opta'd" overnight, I shall be collecting divs again for top Def,Mid,Str, and obviously Star man, which will mean I'll have returned 3.44% of my initial investment just this week.

Not quite enough to compensate the losses, but at least there's something to keep me from banging my head against every wall in the house. I really hope fi picks up again, but I'm committed to it either way.

Nice. Good work matey ­č嬭čĆ╗Certainly balm on the wound

• Congrats mate. Sounds like you've smashed it. And exactly that. If divs stay at the same level that they are and with a bit of basic knowledge and tactical moves on FI everyone should be able to make back their initial investment back in one to two years - the divs payouts are sooo good!

Got star man myself too and those divs are going straight back into the platform!