STOP SELLING / STOP BUYING IPO’s / STOP SLAGGING OFF FI

• As far as I can see ... these are the three main problems for prices tumbling and also resulting putting off new money coming in.

6 month I’ve been here. Battling through the same shit, week in and week out.

Everyone agrees that the divs are great and the prices are amazing, we’ve all agreed this for about three months now.

BUT PEOPLE CONTINUE SELLING AT STUPID LOW PROCES FOR NO REAL REASON.

THIS DRIVES THE PRICES IN AN ENDLESS DOWNWARD SPIRAL.

SO NO CAP APP WILL COME UNTILL THIS STOPS

Then we moan about how poor FI are doing

NO INVESTORS ARE COMING
    NO BIG MONEY TRADERS COMING IN
    NO MARKET MAKERS
    NO NEW USERS ON MASS

probably because there still sitting by watching us tear each other’s throats out, laughing at us and waiting like vultures to pick over the carcass and make fortunes.

WHEN PEOPLE STOP SELLING AT FUCKING RIDICULOUSLY LOW PRICES, DEMAND WILL START TO OUTWEIGH SUPPLY AND CAP APP WILL COME

IF WE STOP SLAGGING OFF FOOTBALL INDEX THEN POSITIVITY WILL RETURN AND MONEY WILL FLOOD BACK IN

• @Three-lions hmmm, close to downvoting this for a number of reasons, plus I hate the use of capslock to make a point.

I don't think many of the people accepting low bids are on the forum, so the only valid point of your post will fall on deaf ears.

Otherwise, saying new users are waiting in the dark, ready to pounce once we stop slagging of FI, is a pretty ridiculous comment, along with the other remarks you make.

• That’s great but didn’t you leave in one of your posts around October time and encourage people to follow you out of the door ...... WELL DONE

The caps lock is just to annoy you

• this is an extremely deluded view of the situation you must be up to your absolute eyeballs in it

• @Three-lions you're mixing me up with someone else. I'm the one that has posted user guides to help new users and for others to understand the market.

You seem to be speaking out your arse now, which to be fair, is consistent with your opening post.

• @UncleBeard if I’ve mixed you up with another user then I apologise... but I still stand my my post

FI are driving this thing in the direction they want it to go ... we’re either on board and adapt or get off the train surely ?

What am I not getting ?

If people stop selling low then the price people have to pay for shares rises .... No ?

I know FI fuck us over by minting new shares reducing cap appreciation but those are the rules ?

• Markets just go up and down,we have no control,its a free market and users are free to sell low.Even if I was 25k down I wouldnt worry about my losses because I bought the shares its 100% my responsibility,id own my own actions and move on.That way you dont get too many grey hairs and you live longer.ps Im not 25k down im £350 down,but it peevs me off but its my own fault.

• @Three-lions it is frustrating but is it the selling that is causing the panic or crafty traders listing in order to cause panic to drive the prices down?

• @Three-lions that's okay, don't worry about it.

My problem with your original post is that you lay the blame with users selling at ridiculously low prices, and whilst that is part of the problem, just as @Shaun442 stated, it's all part and parcel of the platform.

The people selling low are lining the pockets of users who wish to stay, so the money isn't going anywhere temporarily.

It's also getting rid of soft-money punters, and allowing them to buy a Christmas present or two.

The low prices we see now are also at a level which new users could justify putting money into. New users 6 months ago putting £50 in would be 4 M'Bappes. So it is opening it up somewhat.

The main faults of this crash, I'm not going to list here.

There are a number of posts that active forum users have started or contributed to, which are really well discussed.

Look for posts by any of the following members, not because any of them are 100% right about anything, because it's all subjective really, but because they have inspired healthy debates:

@Geronimo159387
    @Karl
    @Dan-The-Man
    @Marcjuliofc
    @o_O
    @AndydfopT

• THIS POST IS A PERFECT EXAMPLE OF THE EFFECTIVENESS OF CAPSLOCK

There's always going to be disagreements, because traders have different strategies and different predictions for short and long term future. You can call them fucking ridiculously low prices, but if you're making money by selling and buying back cheaper then you can't really criticise it

• You gotta flip to stay in the game,it doesn't matter how high or low the prices are flip for div's and profit.

• @Three-lions said in STOP SELLING / STOP BUYING IPO’s / STOP SLAGGING OFF FI:

BUT PEOPLE CONTINUE SELLING AT STUPID LOW PROCES FOR NO REAL REASON.

The low prices are only stupidly low if you were unfortunate to buy higher before the changes.

If someone bid 10p a share yesterday and can sell for 12p a share today they are making 20% profit. The guy who paid 30p a few months ago is never going to get to the front of the sell queue.

• Traders are entitled to sell at whatever price they deem appropriate. Maybe their kid's bicycle got run over by the bin lorry and they need to go to Halfords to get a new one. Who knows. But I suggest you focus on adapting your own game to the product that's in front of you, or risk getting left behind.

• @Three-lions I suspect your terminology and over use of caps lock has counted against you, as in simple terms, I'd say you're right. It is people placing low offers and accepting low bids that puts prices down. Absolutely their prerogative, but it is devaluing everyone's hold in that player. If everyone suddenly put all their offers up 50p, there'd be rockets everywhere, but nothing in terms of actual player value would have truly changed at all (not suggesting people do this, clearly).

As for any criticism of FI, again, free speech and all that so people can, within reason, do what they like. However, it is also obvious that constantly talking it down and criticising will help weaken sentiment and contribute to a drop in buying/liquidity. Doesn't mean you can't criticize, but it probably is exaggerating the problem. Doesn't mean you should blindly talk things up either, but there are lots of ways to make money here still, so it's about looking for those opportunities and finding what works for your own risk profile.

For those that truly want out, I wouldn't place offers on all my players, but I would check the IS, get rid of those at a sensible price, then put realistic offers on the rest and try to sell as quickly and quietly as I could. I certainly wouldn't be scaremongering on every available platform, as that would just help contribute to further uncertainty and reduce my chances of getting out.