Caan Berry new youtube explains FI better

• https://youtu.be/8rASzACRa3o

So after he was shot down by FI users hes done anew post to explain how it works and what should be done to help it get better

He's also going on with FIG and Panda podcast

• @Doug-s

I agree with some of what he said but I can also see the evidence that he hasn't been around here for long, so it's basically hearing an outsider tell us what's wrong, rather than one of us lot who's seen it all play out. It leads to him misattributing certain things.

• @Dan-The-Man I thought it ironic had chose top 5 players on the index Neymar and kimmich drops through injury 🤦‍♂️.

• I listened to the pod today and i enjoyed someone really challenging Fig/Panda around a lot of areas and the general acceptance to appreciate other view points, which in some spaces is nearly impossible these days.

• Guy's a clown imo. Everything he does is just clickbait videos, or just promoting Betfair at every opportunity.

It's like he doesn't even know what football is. Looking at everything in such an unrealistic hypothetical way that bears no relation to how it actually works in real life.

Guy is suddenly an expert despite never even having deposited anything.

• Heard his name banded around in deference/fear but his FI videos have less than 5k views? I think people a vastly overestimating his actual reach and influence. (I have a video on YouTube with over 350k views and wouldn't even consider that as being influential to any great degree.) Whether his points are valid or not is another matter however, and perhaps worth looking into.

• @FootballArgos he does have 45k subscribers which is quite a lot in this sector. Getting a lot of views on gambling platforms is very hard. Putting up a golf video, or a video into vanlife can get millions without being that good. Not the case with gambling sadly.

• he has some points, but i think he is a bit of a basic barry, rarely imparts much actual useful information.

• @Dan-The-Man said in Caan Berry new youtube explains FI better:

@Doug-s

I agree with some of what he said but I can also see the evidence that he hasn't been around here for long, so it's basically hearing an outsider tell us what's wrong, rather than one of us lot who's seen it all play out. It leads to him misattributing certain things.

This ...

There isn't anything new although I think a lot of people like FIG and Panda (and this isn't bashing them as I like their pod) under-estimate the effects of the over-supply.

Again I like FIGs stuff and don't want to be too harsh but the last year or so, has showed he doesn't understand markets as much as he thinks he does.

• @SDOAFIT I told both him and panda that the oversupply issue was a massive thing and that FI will be losing a good chunk of money everyday at the moment. They both laughed about it but now panda even said on his pod with Caan that they are losing money daily just on the dividends Vs commission (I know they have other ways of making money, but they also have lots of other expenses).

• @Doug-s said in Caan Berry new youtube explains FI better:

@Dan-The-Man I thought it ironic had chose top 5 players on the index Neymar and kimmich drops through injury 🤦‍♂️.

yep

I mentioned I bought a keeper for 40p and flipped him 30mins later after a CS for 49p

No reply

Then another one for 6p and flipped for 10p later that night

No reply

Easy to say Neymar was XXX and has dipped to XXX

He just wants 2 things

1 pump betfair for self gain
    2 put a bit of fear into FI and if it dips he can take a punt at low prices

I look and just see Karl Pilkington

• @Munchie63 karl pilkington 😂