Rashford....that touch 🤩

• If you haven’t had a chance to watch it, check it out. Rashers is running full bacon towards goal...long ball over the shoulder from Lindelof, cushions it in one stride and detonates the right foot in the next. PlayStation football.

• Have to agree, it was some touch and finish, nice bonus that he's won divs tonight as well

• @Valhalla pure class wasn’t it! 🥳

• @Sol those are the kind of finishes I do in my dreams. Crowds running on the pitch, Beyoncé mouthing “call me”, Sir Alex Ferguson hugging me and saying I’m the best he’d even seen , signing bitches “racks”, Pope wanting my autograph....

• Football is wank. Was a good finish though.

• Buzzing with rash star player tonight . Yesterday robertson and today rash . I don’t hold pb players so super happy even tho port keeping dropping .
    All my ipd expiring in nect few days and can’t refresh .

• @FOF said in Rashford....that touch 🤩:

Buzzing with rash star player tonight . Yesterday robertson and today rash . I don’t hold pb players so super happy even tho port keeping dropping .
    All my ipd expiring in nect few days and can’t refresh .

PB divs is kinda the only game in town right now, put those divs back into some PB talent.

• Love him 😍 he always plays with so much passion and he's electric when he's on it. He's also racked up a huge quantity of games for such a young player. Thanks for the divs Marcus 👍🏻

• Available at a bargain price too! The gift that keeps on giving!

• @Lillychar1216 Is he a bargain based on his media attention and expected Euro uplift? Or the fact he was £8+. I’ve had him for a short while and if he’s not scoring he’s not picking up points. I may be completely wrong though!! Even tonight he scores two and ones a winning goal - unlikely to win on silver or gold days at early 200s, no?

• @karlos this was more me asking what you think, not trying to prove anyone wrong. I had originally at £5 and refreshed recently to £3.61. Was thinking of shifting for further loss to try and invest elsewhere but maybe that’d be foolish.

• @karlos said in Rashford....that touch 🤩:

@Lillychar1216 Is he a bargain based on his media attention and expected Euro uplift? Or the fact he was £8+. Even tonight he scores two and ones a winning goal - unlikely to win on silver or gold days at early 200s, no?

You never know. Robertson won a gold day yesterday with about 220 even though Messi was playing...

• @karlos I feel with his involvement in playing for a strong MB biased team in Man Utd, plus being English and having Euro's and WC coming up he is a very good price for now, plus his continued feeding children initiative. tThen the book plans for next spring/summer he will continue to be amongst the higher MB earners, yes maybe not always gonna be there for PB but with United also being in EL now that may be another advantage

• Yes was a quality touch but his finishing in front of goal is terrible

• @karlos said in Rashford....that touch 🤩:

@Lillychar1216 Is he a bargain based on his media attention and expected Euro uplift? Or the fact he was £8+. I’ve had him for a short while and if he’s not scoring he’s not picking up points. I may be completely wrong though!! Even tonight he scores two and ones a winning goal - unlikely to win on silver or gold days at early 200s, no?

He’s not a PB machine by any stretch of the imagination. But his PB is improving. He wins PB occasionally, but his thing is MB. Press enjoy writing about him. That is priceless.
    Not including tonight’s divs, in the last year he has earned the 9th most divs on FI, with £1.11. Mbappe, by comparison who is a similar age and quality, has only returned £0.18. So for me, Rashford is massively undervalued for his dividend return.

• @Valhalla couldn't agree more. Iv had 200 of him for ages , his price fluctuates so easy to refresh and he is my highest divs returner. He is already in the biggest FI club and doing the business regularly. Sancho's price went to 15 on the back of being where rash is now ! Under priced is an understatement

• I bought him at 7.80 😂 yeah I joined at the wrong, time held onto him though have around 9% of that back in divs think I bought in June. Potential is enormous if he finds consistency I think his pb game will be very strong. Also with his great work off the pitch he has strong mb game too