Investments in players outside the WC....

• Hey Guys

Anyone got any tips for investments for players not involved in the WC, in the build up to the new season?

My choices are:

• Depay
    • Bailey
    • Zaha
    • Lookman

• I agree with Lookman and Depay, they will be worth investing in.

I have gone for

Fabian Ruiz for Real Betis, had a good season and solid stats.

Jean-Kevin Augustin for Leipzig, looked great this season and expect him to push on.

Rony Lopes for Monaco, might go to World Cup but has been great since the start on 2018

• Aubameyang

• Nabil Fekir may or may not make the France squad, but I think he is a good hold with rumours of a premier league move, with hopefully a few teams fighting over his signature

• Lookman I’m not sure. If he stays at Everton then I don’t think he’ll play much. If he goes back to Germany then definitely!
    Depay is definitely one of my top picks. I’m hoping as time goes with the WC his price will drop and that’s when I’ll get in.
    Aubamayang is good choice. Scores lots wherever he is and had a good start to the season in a poor Arsenal side.
    I think Sancho will be a good shout. Dropped in price now and should hopefully play more next season.

• Insigne 100%

• @Josh let's bloody hope so.

• Amine Harit for me provides the best value for someone that will probably have a breakout season with Schalke next year and only 1.04

Other credible mentions:

Rony Lopes
    Jean-Kevin Augustin
    Felipe Anderson
    Panagiotis Retsos

All below 1.30

• Chong, schick, mboula what I have gone in on and almost half of my investment in Chong he looks the real deal for under £1-30

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.