Liquidity

• As a trader I now need some sort of statement or information regarding liquidity. How far are we away i.e time scale months years etc, how can I deposit money into the platform knowing that within hours or days it’s going to lose its value and I’m on the back foot straight away seeing red.

Surely as traders we need this?

• @Dav They can't make a statement because they have no idea what they are doing.

They assumed they would be able to recruit market makers, in reality, nobody will touch this joke platform with a shitty stick, so there aren't any, and they have no idea what to do.

If they make that statement i'm not sure it will be helpful.

• @o_O

Not sure if I agree with you here mate, I think there doing all they can behind the scenes don’t forget it’s there platform so it’s hurting them too as they’ve built this product from scratch, why throw it away now?

The product is amazing(well before April it was)

• @Dav said in Liquidity:

@o_O

Not sure if I agree with you here mate, I think there doing all they can behind the scenes don’t forget it’s there platform so it’s hurting them too as they’ve built this product from scratch, why throw it away now?

The product is amazing(well before April it was)

I think it's pretty safe to say they have absolutely nothing in the locker at this point.

Otherwise they would have pumped it long ago.

• @Dav What 'liquidity'?

• The only liquidity is the ceos havong a port and lemon to celebrate the fantastic bonuses theyve got after they brought in order books,I wish I had 1% of that bonus ,wow,they are minted for life.They are very smart cookies.

• @o_O said in Liquidity:

@Dav They can't make a statement because they have no idea what they are doing.

They assumed they would be able to recruit market makers, in reality, nobody will touch this joke platform with a shitty stick, so there aren't any, and they have no idea what to do.

Your very up and down and the moment matey. One minute FI’s most passionate voice, the next, your leading the Doomday brigade. Just take a break if it’s stressing you out.

• @Valhalla said in Liquidity:

@o_O said in Liquidity:

@Dav They can't make a statement because they have no idea what they are doing.

Your very up and down and the moment matey. One minute FI’s most passionate voice, the next, your leading the Doomday brigade. Just take a break if it’s stressing you out.

I'm not up and down at all now. I've lost my passion and run out of excuses for them.
    We're being properly shafted and everything coming from FI now is just more and more infuriating.

• @o_O I thought you weren't posting ever again?

• @MUFC said in Liquidity:

@o_O I thought you weren't posting ever again?

Yeah. Well. What are you gonna do? :)

• @o_O said in Liquidity:

@MUFC said in Liquidity:

@o_O I thought you weren't posting ever again?

Yeah. Well. What are you gonna do? :)

🤦 Absolute disgrace of a human

• I've listened to Caan Berry's videos and appearance on FIG's podcast and he's right about Liquidity providers. I don't know much about him other than he's a professional gambler on betfair exchange but I'm guessing he's the type of person FI are actively trying to recruit to join the platform. But he said he wouldn't touch FI with a bargepole and can't see why any Liquidity Providers would get involved. These people are professionals and aren't going to pump money into the whole platform to bail us out of "bad bets". There's too many variables involved in football and too many players on the index for them to be tracking and offering value at accurately.

We were promised a lot of things from FI this year but liquidity is the big one and it's killing the platform. If they could attract MMs they'd have been in way before now.

• @Shaun442 said in Liquidity:

The only liquidity is the ceos havong a port and lemon to celebrate the fantastic bonuses theyve got after they brought in order books,I wish I had 1% of that bonus ,wow,they are minted for life.They are very smart cookies.

As people moan we do not see FI's accounts how do you know they were given a bonus after order books and how much it was ?

Or are you merely talking bollox