Ronaldo and Man Utd

• BBC Gossip is suggesting that 'Paulo Dybala and Federico Bernardeschi are among the players being offered to Manchester United as Juventus look for ways to put together a deal to re-sign France midfielder Paul Pogba'.

There are also rumours that Juventus have been hit hard by covid and need to sell Ronaldo to reduce their wage bill.

And another rumour that Chevrolet want to bring Ronaldo back to Old Trafford - although Chevrolet have publicly denied this.

What are the chances that Ronaldo could return to Man Utd next season? And if he does will he win MB every day until he retires?

On the hand, he is Portuguese so if he returns to the Premier League he will probably end up at Wolves.

• @Honeylight said in Ronaldo and Man Utd:

On the hand, he is Portuguese so if he returns to the Premier League he will probably end up at Wolves.

Ha ha. So true!

• Can’t see it, regarding uniteds supposed new strategy of buying younger players. He’s coming towards the end of his career and would like I be at a club where he’s highly likely to win the big comps. As much as I’d love him to come back I think that ship has sailed

• @NewUser515012

I don't see it happening but Man Utd would bend over backwards to get him, I just don't think he'd want to. Cavani didn't work out too bad for them. PSG or Bayern next given that he'll want to win the leagues, then MLS.

• @Honeylight Bloody hell imagine the dividends
    Portuguese dream team Bruno Fernandez Mid
    And Ronaldo FWD all wrapped up between them.

• What I would give for this to happen 🙏🏼 unfortunately can't see it personally.

The amount we would make back on the commercial side would be astronomical...

• @Dan-The-Man yep I think Bayern would be a gray move for him. How that puts lewandowski position I’m not sure though