21/12/2020 IPO’s

• Today’s IPO’s have been a bust,

Couple of highly rated players there and no one has hardly touched them. Will be able to get whoever bought them to sell at a lower price then their IPO starting price in a few hours when there gamble of buying them now hasn’t paid off. Complete nonsense.

• @DJ-110
    At last people are making a statement.

• They weren’t horrific prices, I’ve seen a lot worse but it probably wasn’t keeping in current sentiment where a lot of youngsters are a quid or less.

Doku and Wirtz already play fairly regular in PB leagues and will have international football soon so if anyone did buy it’s not the end of the world. If there is a youth surge then they would be high up on the lists.

Reyna is the big fish to be IPO’d. If they put him on at today’s prices then he will fly, if it’s over 2 quid then we could see a similar buying pattern as today.

• I think Wirtz looks a top player but why would you bid at around 1.40, when current prices on the market are crashing.

I'm sure he will follow suit and his price will crash too. Makes no sense to buy now when ever players price on the platform is falling.

• @NewUser84362 said in 21/12/2020 IPO’s:

I think Wirtz looks a top player but why would you bid at around 1.40, when current prices on the market are crashing.

I'm sure he will follow suit and his price will crash too. Makes no sense to buy now when ever players price on the platform is falling.

£1.40 puts him as the 57th most expensive player on the index.

Is he the 57th best player in the world? Of course not. It's just a really really unfunny joke from FI.

• I'm so disappointed about the pricing of Wirtz, he was one of the guys I was really looking forward to being IPO'd but can't bring myself to pay so much for him when there are proven dividend winners for cheaper.

A couple of points; IPO's have traditionally been above market price as it could in theory help raise prices across the board, for example, Amiri at 57p / 79p looks incredible valuable to a new user when comparing to Wirtz. but this only works in a growing market.

Secondly & more positively it makes me think FI really can't need the capital, otherwise they'd go back to the very old 25p IPO price and let the traders push the price up whilst replenishing their coffers.

• Just see the next batch.

Prices lower and with narrower price differences they could be IPO'd at.

The two Dortmund lads may fly.