If you had £1500 in footstock....

• Right now, would you sell up and hoover up some FI bargains or steer well clear?

I had a dabble in footstock in the summer but just really dont get it. I feel like these prices are due a boom sooner or later and sort of want to take advantage but dont have spare cash other than that.

• @Stevo

If you like losing money.

Honestly mate, do something else with it. Without major changes that FI seem to not want to make, it's fucked.

• you may as well chuck it all on some alt coins and hope for the best!

when gambling in these new companies you really are gambling on the 'business' and not the actual gameplay itself.... Interesting if one of the betting giants had gone with a similar model to the index to see how that would compare?

If i were bosses at betfair for example I would be thinking... we could do that (and better)... but perhaps they're happy with the millions already pumped into their system via conventional bets each day??

• Am having more enjoyment with my £600 deposits on footstock than fi . On here it’s like watching paint dry ,

• @FOF Aye its fucked.No stop to the drop.Wish I had never joined this shitefest.They changed the rules half way through.I hope they are held accountable for this fraud

• @Stevo said in If you had £1500 in footstock....:

Right now, would you sell up and hoover up some FI bargains or steer well clear?

I had a dabble in footstock in the summer but just really dont get it. I feel like these prices are due a boom sooner or later and sort of want to take advantage but dont have spare cash other than that.

Would probably wait for visible signs of a recovery. It sounds a bit strange to wait for prices to rise before buying but even if they do rise then there should be plenty of room.

Sentiment is so toxic at the moment, you need to see clear evidence that is changing.

Footstock is interesting. My main issue with it is that the cards are pretty much worthless in terms of intrinsic value so I don't see it being a good idea to hold a big collection. I like the commission free trading so I've sold up most cards , kept enough for freerolls and for some trading.

• I have nearly 2k in Footstock and once i can get rid of my shares in FI, i'll be putting that money into footstock too. I even expressed interest in the share scheme FS are on about doing too.

I used to have that and more invested here but now i just cant motivate myself to put anything else in.

• Banned

ive told ppl what to do time and time again on here and they always slate me calling me a scammer..invest in bitcoin i bought bitcoin 4 months ago when it was worth 12k now its pushing 26k & predicted to be 50k this time next year
    i cant fake that its online for all to see but yet ppl still persist investing in silly platforms trying to pennypinch when theres a much bigger market out there and only slate it because they dont understand it

think about it you buy bitcoin and just sit on your arse all day watching it grow..on here you gotta constantly watch what ppl are doing if your shares are dropping whos buying whos selling who etc etc too much headwork for me id rather just invest,sit back and watch it grow

all year in football index i was stuck on 10k proft which i managed to get out literally 2 days before it all crashed...since ive left maybe 2 months ago im now sitting pretty with 70k play with & growing every day but ppl are too stubborn to leave this behind so good luck to you

• @Rob-E said in If you had £1500 in footstock....:

ive told ppl what to do time and time again on here and they always slate me calling me a scammer..invest in bitcoin i bought bitcoin 4 months ago when it was worth 12k now its pushing 26k & predicted to be 50k this time next year
    i cant fake that its online for all to see but yet ppl still persist investing in silly platforms trying to pennypinch when theres a much bigger market out there and only slate it because they dont understand it

think about it you buy bitcoin and just sit on your arse all day watching it grow..on here you gotta constantly watch what ppl are doing if your shares are dropping whos buying whos selling who etc etc too much headwork for me id rather just invest,sit back and watch it grow

all year in football index i was stuck on 10k proft which i managed to get out literally 2 days before it all crashed...since ive left maybe 2 months ago im now sitting pretty with 70k play with & growing every day but ppl are too stubborn to leave this behind so good luck to you

this ring any bells

give it 2 start based on the fact ive been in it for 2 weeks and they have made the money they promised..problem is i cannot withdraw it like so many ppl cannot either and they have disabled chat and dont respond to emails..i will give them the benefit of the doubt this weekend as they did say emails take 24 hours but if i hear nothng in 3 days time i call massive scam

• @Rob-E Wrong forum mate. Might want to try this one: https://bitcointalk.org

• @Rob-E post your evidence and might stand up and take notice

• @Rob-E said in If you had £1500 in footstock....:

I am sure you aren't scamming (although would take your figures with a very big pinch of salt). But how much do you know about bitcoin ? Do you understand most of what there is to understand or are you just reading people predict its going to fly ?

There's every chance Bitcoin could crash in the same way FI has - it has done in the past.

• @dannypea I think they would rather wait for osmeone to do it successfully and then just buy then out

• @Rob-E i’m sure Bitcoin forums are excited to hear what you have to talk about. But this an FI forum. If you think FI has been volatile/dropping lately- Bitcoin is a whole new level of boom/bust. It’s renowned fast rises then apocalyptic crashes. Good luck with your Bitcoin investments tho, sounds like your doing well at the mo. Long may it continue.

• Banned

@Munchie63 what is this from?

• Banned

@Valhalla bit coin oly drops a tiny amount for 2 days then booms back up lol months ago experts predicted this would happen and now look its correct..even some shops and places in the uk accept cryptocurrency and before long everyone will be using it just accept it i would

• @Rob-E Ok mate. 😏 Let’s just say I know a shit load of ppl who have lost a ton of money on Bitcoin then made money. Not for me.

• Banned

@SDOAFIT well considering some of the uk are accepting cryptocurrency to pay for things then i suspect its here to stay alot of store branches accept it even machines to get money out accept a crypto card

• Banned

@xXMr_FishXx and footstock is ok is it? the guy said should he sell up and look elsewhere o the comments ive made are perfectly normal im giving advice dont have to take it

• Banned

@MUFC what would you like me to post? before it gets deleted because i posted some things before and got deleted instantly

EDIT: ill tell you what ill do i currently have 10k invested for 90 working days which will earn me 27k at the end of it plus my initital investment
    not only will i show my balance but also i will show the trnsaction from the platform to the wallet