Hahahahahaha

• This post is deleted!

• @o_O

Whats funny?

• @G27 said in Hahahahahaha:

@o_O

Whats funny?

Dumping countless ipos on a collapsing market, encouraging more selling...

Basically making themselves look desperate for money at the exact point when traders feel like they're in danger of going out of business.

Its beyond comprehension
    They literally do want to tank the market

• @o_O
    exactly more players for people to lose money on

• Mr Negativity at it again.

FI aren't responsible for the actions of traders. If people want to sell one player to get on another that is their choice. Alternatively, this may encourage others to deposit new money to invest in the IPO's. It's all trader choice.

They arent encouraging selling by introducing IPO's. They are giving people the option to buy players not on the index. They get moaned at for not having all players on and moaned at for introducing them, some people (in life) will just moan about anything!!!

• @Sherbet said in Hahahahahaha:

Mr Negativity at it again.

FI aren't responsible for the actions of traders. If people want to sell one player to get on another that is their choice. Alternatively, this may encourage others to deposit new money to invest in the IPO's. It's all trader choice.

They arent encouraging selling by introducing IPO's. They are giving people the option to buy players not on the index. They get moaned at for not having all players on and moaned at for introducing them, some people (in life) will just moan about anything!!!

Jesus, I'm beginning to think this forum is half filled with FI employees...

Wake up and smell the dumpster fire.

If there was any time you could pick to be the absolute worst possible time to do this, it would be now.

• @o_O
    agree what a tosser

• Such an idiotic statement.

We all know that FI's finances are the best they've ever been so i hardly think they need the money now and if they did, would be much better off listing these ipo's at a time where more people would actually buy them.

The truth is that order books are now in place and now that prices are at an all time low we have a fully functioning market again. Now prices are this low, FI are perfectly placed to implement a huge marketing push in the new year, but what is the use of attracting all these new users if they cant even invest in the 'next potential superstars' such as moukoko and reyna? I know that would be enough reason to put me off using the product if i were a new user!

These players simply must be on the platform for FI to attract new customers and get going again.

• @FI_Revolutionary have you seen this fully functioning market? Have you actually looked at it? It's a fucking joke.
    Two lads at school can swing the prices down 50p at will with their paper round money and crash the market

Can't wait for all these new users though in January.

Going to be great

• @o_O
    agreed that their timing is often off and there should 100% be higher priorities - but loads of people have been calling for 'Reyna' for months, give them a break

• @G27 I'll give them a break when just one announcement isn't the absolute worst thing they could do.

• @Sherbet Bigger picture being that they are just squeezing much needed liquidity out of the market.

• @o_O you’re an idiot.

Thats all that needs to be understood by all. Your lack of understanding and failure to adapt has you fixated on what was and not what currently is. Your opinions frequently contradict each other which leads me to think your sole purpose is just to create conflict and negativity.

• @Black-Wolf He's not an idiot per say. He's the result of an absolute shambolic management of the platform and there's plenty like him unfortunately but this forum has a way of singling people out and bullying them out of the forum as if they are the problem itself.

Why don't you go back to your discord group, you lot have cost people money by the way, and that's on you lot not himself.

• @Black-Wolf back to pump your collapsing port by making out like I'm the problem?

How much you lose today?
    How much since the ipo tweet?

I've Noticed Brunos highest bid is already down 25p since the announcement.

• Terrible decision to be IPOing more players at a time like this.

They should be working over time to settle the market, improve customer confidence and stop players crashing in value for no reason.

Instead greed is taking over and they’re trying to grab more cash.

It’s disappointing and concerning.

• @Random-Walker How is it bullying? Since a vast majority of the decent contributors to this forum left it has just become a place for negativity, being driven by people like @o_O .

As he said himself, people have a right to hear both sides of an argument. Although not long ago his posts were pretty offensive against those trying to articulate the views he is trying to push now!

• @Random-Walker said in Hahahahahaha:

@Black-Wolf He's not an idiot per say. He's the result of an absolute shambolic management of the platform and there's plenty like him unfortunately but this forum has a way of singling people out and bullying them out of the forum

Theres your "Bullying Victim"

40882147-b548-4220-ae48-fa9b2adeaa5c-image.png

• yet another forum thread hijaked - getting so boring and discouriging both existing and new users

i think people have come to accept negative posts but the bullish nature is where it is let down.

i always think @Dan-The-Man retains a good balance...not everone agrees with his views and hes often negative but he always articulates his point and his reasoning is both appreciated and insightful

• @Sherbet it's not bullying.

I understand you don't want to hear what I say, but it needs saying.

This company is a complete joke, they've cost users 54% of the value of their bets.. And counting.

The order book system is not fit for purpose, and is actively encouraging price crashes, and rewarding them.

FI have had 3 months to sort this out. They know exactly how, but they won't do it, so they're either in big trouble financially (unlikely.... Yet) or the price crashes were intentional. And that is unforgivable, while people are here asking if they should pump more money in..
    I'm not sitting by letting people lose more money without hearing a balanced view.