Merry Christmas

• Hope you all have a good un. Love watching my kids on Christmas morning open presents, one of the great pleasures in life.

Hope the piggy missus sorts me a good dinner out and is grateful πŸ˜‰ when she opens her presents...

Stay safe all and here's to a bumper 2021πŸ‘

• @Owlsfan said in Merry Christmas:

Hope you all have a good un. Love watching my kids on Christmas morning open presents, one of the great pleasures in life.

Hope the piggy missus sorts me a good dinner out and is grateful πŸ˜‰ when she opens her presents...

Stay safe all and here's to a bumper 2021πŸ‘

Piggy missus 🀣🀣. Had our first child this year but he gets fuck all as he knows nothing otherwise and family have gone overboard. Although did throw some money into his account. Merry Christmas and to everyone else!

• @Owlsfan you too.

Hope everyone has a good Christmas and here's to a return to some sort of normality in 2021.

• Piggy missus is a bit harsh. I hope Wednesday have a better 2021, hopefully my team Notts County can get back in the league!!

• @Owlsfan Merry Christmas fellow owl. Hopefully Chansiri will sort out this dire situation we find ourselves in and we will survive that dreaded bottom three in 2021.

And may 2021 be a profitable year for everyone!

• @Dave-B

Merry Christmas fellow owls! Let’s hope FI and Wednesdays form both pick up in the new year eh?!

@owlsfan - piggy wife comment made me laugh.. could be worse, mine’s a Leeds fan πŸ™ˆ

• Merry Christmas guys πŸŽ„πŸ™ŒπŸ» 😊

• @Lewy @Dave-B @Owlsfan Jesus christ, how many of you lot are there on here. It stinks enough with all the red portfolio's πŸ˜‰

• Here’s to a prosperous new year for all πŸ‘πŸš€

• Quite an extraordinary year for all the worst reasons and one I'm sure we will never forget.

People have lost loved ones many have lost their businesses and jobs and i personally have lost my mum these past few weeks (non covid).

In the big scheme of things the turmoil on the index is unimportant to whats going on out there in the real world.

Yeah merry christmas all and make sure you enjoy time with your loved ones and lets hope next year slowly gets us back to some kind of normality whatever that might be.

Take care and upwards and onwards ehπŸ˜‰πŸ‘

• @Gazz127 said in Merry Christmas:

Quite an extraordinary year for all the worst reasons and one I'm sure we will never forget.

People have lost loved ones many have lost their businesses and jobs and i personally have lost my mum these past few weeks (non covid).

In the big scheme of things the turmoil on the index is unimportant to whats going on out there in the real world.

Yeah merry christmas all and make sure you enjoy time with your loved ones and lets hope next year slowly gets us back to some kind of normality whatever that might be.

Take care and upwards and onwards ehπŸ˜‰πŸ‘

Well said Gazz. Your absolutely right about it not being important in the bigger scheme of things. Sorry to hear about your mother. Take care and enjoy Christmas πŸŽ„

• @Stevo WAWAW.

Says summat when you'd rather chuck money in the index than buy a season ticket to watch Callum Patterson & Joey Pelupessy masquerade as footballers. 😫

• @Valhalla Cheers bud,much appreciated πŸ˜‰

• Merry Christmas to the FI squadπŸŽ„

• Happy Xmas all

• Merry Christmas here’s to a brighter 21πŸ™

• Hi guys, just wanted to take a minute to wish you a very merry Christmas and a happy year, most of all good health! These days people don't spend much time or thought on some personal words to their friends and family, they just copy and paste some random message and send it on. So after all we've been though together this year I want to thank you for your friendship and wish you a happy and fulfilling 2018 - you’re the best gymnastics group anyone could ask for. Best wishes, Helen

• Merry Christmas to all. Here's to a better year all round πŸŽ…β€

• Yeah have a good day everyone, and hoping for a better year for everyone in 2021!